• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team 0MEGA

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
  • Hello, 0m3GA AR$3NAL here, posting my Hack team, and hoping for recruits!

News: I WAS HACKED!!
    More info below.

.::Team Name::.

Team OMEGA

.::Introduction::.

i am hoping to create this team so that some ROM hacks can get done, We'll be mostly hacking Pokemon Fire Red Version, but Ruby Version and Emerald are open for discussion, We are working on something now, so we are open to help. As long as you have something to contribute to the team, that is helpful, I'll be happy to let you in!

.::Application Form::.

PM me below form, Filled out, or post it here, if it saves you time...

Code:
    Skills:

Proof of work:

Past Experience:

Contact possibilities:

.::Current Team::.

This is the Current Team OMEGA:

Lead/Mapping/Sprites/SimpleScripts: 0m3GA AR$3NAL
    Mapping: jayhova_l Yunghove
    Mapping/Spriting/Text: DestinedCailean
    References: megiddo (unofficial)
    Mapping/Spriting: Percival
    Beta Teasting (once Beta is developed): Mew_Ryn

.::Current Projects::.

We dont have any projects now, my computer had a hardware hacking, I lost ALL of the files, so now we have nothing, were a team for hire so to speak^_^

NEW BANNER!!
    Team 0MEGA

Code:
    https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/yunghove/crisisinorre.gif

I still will keep the banner for the hack up, because I may take it up at any time.

More info on the Hack can be found in the Scrapbox, the Thread is called Pokemon, The Return To Orre.

PLEASE JOIN, ALL THE HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    I would like to join, having vast knowledge on spriting and mapping, including much more...
    i have coliseum as well so I would be as of help the as well...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Uh... I might like to join...
    Skills: Mapping, texting, OW spriter (iffy) commentator (xD I know it isn't a position), PKMN Moveset editor
    Proof of work: Oh man... I knew I'd get stuffed somewhere...There's a map I made on page 32 of the map rating thread...But uhm... Also my post on Team Awesome... somewhere...
    Past Experience: Ehh.... Well I tried to sprite for Pokemon Orange Islands Adventure.. Now Im just a commentator...xD

EDIT: Argh! Was I supposed to PM you? I didn't notice -.-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Skills: Mapping, basic hex, Elitemap, spriting(pokemon overworld and trainers...) changin text...

Proof of work: Pokemon Twilight

Past Experience: Well, i also fire emblem hack and I have hacked with Sena(Silent Storm) and Danny, both old friends...

Contact possibilities: AIM: TwiliPaladin MSN: Percival.kotr@hotmail and by PM

...Thar we go...

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Skills: Mapping, basic hex, Elitemap, spriting(pokemon overworld and trainers...) changin text...

Proof of work: Pokemon Twilight

Past Experience: Well, i also fire emblem hack and I have hacked with Sena(Silent Storm) and Danny, both old friends...

Contact possibilities: AIM: TwiliPaladin MSN: Percival.kotr@hotmail and by PM

...Thar we go...

So, I'll add you as a spriter, and as mapping, Welcome to the team

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Skills: Mapper and Beta tester
    Proof of work: working on Pokemon Aquamarine Version
    Past Experience: few hacks but they never were successful probably cuz i didnt a team at all
    Contact possibilities: my youtube page under Skarmaland I can give ya e-mail l8er

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Skills: Mapper and Beta tester
    Proof of work: working on Pokemon Aquamarine Version
    Past Experience: few hacks but they never were successful probably cuz i didnt a team at all
    Contact possibilities: my youtube page under Skarmaland I can give ya e-mail l8er

Ok, I can add you as a beta tester, but If you want to be any sort of mapper, I need to see some maps!

I'll add you as beta tester

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    Is their anybody that wants to form a Pokemon hack Team with me.

Back