• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team 3make

Vegetunks937

The Superior Fusion
Years
  • Team 3make

Introduction
    We have played all of the pokemon games and saw one pattern( not including remakes). 1st Red Blue came then green. Then Silver Gold with Bronze. Ruby Sapphire with Emerald. Diamond Pearl came with Platinum. But from 5th generation they made it as Black 2 White 2. We wondered if we make a hack that continues the previous series and makes the 3rd legendary more important than other legendaries. Team 3make will provide you with all the story of latest games with the 3rd legendary and fun in 2d style. We will try to add as much as new mechanisms we can.

Positions Available
    We need 5-6 members of each position available unless stated.
    Database :- If you know most of the things about 3rd gen roms then you are welcome. Advice me, help me and we will make the best hack ever.
    Tilers :- Tile the game with your coolness.
    Mappers (only 2) :- Map the game to the latest.
    Script Editor ( only 1) :- Edit the script to match the latest story.
    Banner maker ( only 2 ) :- So are you a skilled artist even if you are not one you are welcomed to help us.
    Tittle Screen Editor ( only 1) :- Edit the title to meet the latest generation.
    If you think you have some skills don't hesitate tell us and we will add you.

Resume
    Nickname :
    Title :
    Which rom should we hack :
    Position :
    Suggestion ( first see the projects ):
    Timezone :

Current team members
    Vegetunks937 - Mega-lord of Fusions : Banner Maker, manager. ( well i am a newbie into this world of hacking but i have a PHD in Pokemon :) )

Current Projects
    Pokemon Z : The 3rd game for X and Y in 2d style. Zygrade the main legendary. You get chance to get Xerneas or Yveltal. The same story but a little editing in the end. More will be revealed in the Pokemon Z Beta release.

Back