• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years
    It doesn't matter. If you put a lot of work into it, then I suppose we should wait for a lot of tiles. If not, then I suppose we should start now.

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    hey luna if your waiting on him i could use some help with sign scripting i only have a handfull of towns edited at the moment and i messed up my mart and center signs something bad i can give you a link to ips if your willing to help i could also use your help making sure all the scripts actually go and do what there suppose to i know my petal burg gym one is off since i moved the gym and the guy still brings you to the old place

and war rock if you could let me know if theres anything i can do for you please let me know otherwise i am going to continue remapping my hack aswell also if anyone wants to beta test its still pretty early phase so far

i make updates

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    i sent you the ips file dose it matter that im mapping new maps or should i save and send you the ips patch for version 0.06

hey luna i finsihed mapping route 104 and rustoboro if i make ips of the new 0.06 beta can you merge the two or just transfer the new scripts over? i still have the blocks in place at petalberg because i dont want it open yet

Last edited:

i make updates

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    yeah i can ill pm you it 0.06 is the new version also if you know a tiler with free time im looking for new tiles

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
    jw i checked the first post, so im only mapper not scripter and not inserter or anything else.... just mapper?

is the tiling done?? :)

i make updates

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    hey pikachu until that projects done would you be willing to help with my hack i need a mapper to remap my towns up to rustboro (to remap them completely) also to fix anytile errors in all the maps?

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Hey war are the tiles ready yet??

yep, i'll try and post the ROM later today, should i upload it to a website?

jw i checked the first post, so im only mapper not scripter and not inserter or anything else.... just mapper?

is the tiling done?? :)

you cna be whatever you're good at, i just forgot about what you signed up for lol

Oh umm, can you make the IPS files not RAR files? I don't have WinRar, or Winzip.

:(

i'll try, but most of my files are winRar

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back