• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachux2

Never Evolve
    Years
    my computers down and i cant hack for the next 1 or 2 weeks and i will be on PC rarely while my computers down srry

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    ok so, i asked omega zero to help me insert the new palletes, but he decided to take the project up himeself, he wont really work on it till hes up to the 1st gym in his hack though. i can try to insert some tiles my self really quickie on one of his rom bases since kinda the same pals. (which is why i asked him in the first place)

so yea, :3

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    ok so, i asked omega zero to help me insert the new palletes, but he decided to take the project up himeself, he wont really work on it till hes up to the 1st gym in his hack though. i can try to insert some tiles my self really quickie on one of his rom bases since kinda the same pals. (which is why i asked him in the first place)

so yea, :3

sweeeeeet thanks courntryemo!!! :)

countryemo

Years
    Well you guys got a pro inserting them, he said he MIGHT do buildings, and i know i wont
    i need someone to teach me more the just basic nature in default palletes D:

Years
    a tile inserter...you can learn it easy....just need patient ;)
    EDIT: btw i am now a spriter i make fakemons if you want i can show some of them...i make them in size of 80x80 pixel :D

war rock exe

Years
    a tile inserter...you can learn it easy....just need patient ;)
    EDIT: btw i am now a spriter i make fakemons if you want i can show some of them...i make them in size of 80x80 pixel :D

wow tuna, you've turned into an icredibly good hacker!! So me some of your work please, even though we won't have any fakemon...

Sorry about disappearance! I'm in Math Honors so I have a million tons of homework! I will be back tho.

Okay, good job with the math :), i'll pm you whenever i have a job

Last edited:
    Years
    hahaha ty a lot War :D here are some of the sprites fakemon i made

there are many more ofc, but i show you for now only these...i am spriting about a year now :D

countryemo

Years
    nice sprites tuna just need better concepts
    but for gba roms you need them 64x64, 80x80 is for ds.,96x96(??) is black and white. :D

Years
    ty countryemo....there are 80x80 because i make them for an online game there are competitions for spriting and the best sprites will be added to the game , 2 my sprites were accepted they will be a little edited then in few months added to the game :D

war rock exe

Years
    ty countryemo....there are 80x80 because i make them for an online game there are competitions for spriting and the best sprites will be added to the game , 2 my sprites were accepted they will be a little edited then in few months added to the game :D

nice sprites man, amazing, i like the first 1

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey war sorry that i havent been on l8ly my internet was down :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back