• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Hey I'm Too Busy with my other teams, but if something goes wrong with a few of them, I'll be happy to pick this one up, but until then, you can have any of my songs that are not claimed by another progressing hack.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    k plz re insert it and make sure you give the name i ll try finding it if i can

K, expect an e-mail for me again

Hey I'm Too Busy with my other teams, but if something goes wrong with a few of them, I'll be happy to pick this one up, but until then, you can have any of my songs that are not claimed by another progressing hack.

REALLY?! Thanks!! You're already a great help!!

Last edited:

KidGoku

Anime Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    um i couldnt find it so inserted my own but i cant insert that good but here

the sprite i inserted was saymin

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Ok pm me when you got something bud :)

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Ok pm me when you got something bud :)

Roger that:) and good job with the first post on the second page

P.S. What did you mean when you asked to be a full time team member?

um u didnt have any pokemon inserted when i looked

awwww man.... This time i'll just send you the actual ROM and when that doesn't work i'll use google docs.

Last edited:

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Full team member ah remember on my first post when i said i didnt have time to be part of the team but id still do a few maps well now il do any maps coz i have more time to focus on this team now lol

Years
    Skills:Storyliner,Basic Scripter,Mapper.
    Proof of work:i can post a story if you want??
    Past experience:nothing now...i am 2 or 1 month of hacking and i learn every day...scripts are somehow hard but i can do basic scruipts like give poke /item...yes\no scripts and more...
    Contact information:here on pokecommunity jus shoot me a pm :D

Btw...the story is soo original...always legies and a young trainer -.-'' so boring you could
    make a different 1 in your next hack..like you are a legendary poke and you must destroy the world but some young trainer wants to stop you...will you survive?? ;)...or a badteam and you must do missions and grown ranks and 1 day youl have your own team :D...that i say..STORYLINER O.O

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Any maps needing done im free all night so i can get things done :)

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Shiny gold has the best tiles
    but i like kyledoves rombase aswell

Years
    I need my member's opinion in this.... Which hack has the best tiles? THat you've played that is.
    my opinion is that from pokemon crono are best tiles h t t p ://fc05.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2009/252/e/6/Pokemon_Crono__Draken_Ville_by_19dante91.png...but i like the d/p tiles...here is a link of some i like... h t t p ://img392.imageshack.us/i/tileswesleyfgrhmxq9kf2.png/

...srry i cant post links i need over 15 posts just copy that and past in your browser...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back