• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • co
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    hey everybody! i have 3 fakemon so far and i just need to finish the starters and the ledgendaries. go to my album and check out my fakemon for our game!!!

Years
    • Age 27
    • co
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    ok...since "countryemo" thinks they rnt good enough i will fix em up

ok check em out now i fixed them up a bit

Last edited:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    ok...since "countryemo" thinks they rnt good enough i will fix em up

ok check em out now i fixed them up a bit

will do, how is the rest of the fakemon going?

well we should be doing some other hacking.....where'd u go...i still need to know something before u go...waaiiitttt.......do u want me to write a script that will completely substitute the one where prof oak gives u the dex into giving the national dex ????

yes and the orignal pokedex please

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • co
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    ok guys im almost done with my fakemon....i have about 3 more guys left...if u guys will help me name my fakemon that will be very helpful..just pm me for the name

war rock exe

Years
    ok guys im almost done with my fakemon....i have about 3 more guys left...if u guys will help me name my fakemon that will be very helpful..just pm me for the name

k, i've got dibbs on the grass one :)

HEY MEMBERS I'VE DECIDED THAT OUR FIRST BETA WILL BE OUT ON MARCH 6TH, THE SAME TIME POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE COME OUT!!!! SO HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET ENOUGH DONE.

Our goal is to get to the first gym: right now sean is getting the mapping done and pedro is getting part of the scripting done... everyone ready?

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    oh well they just got one...sry..maybe next time..we got all our fakemon down and ready for alpha and omega

ok i call on my fire type!!

I wouldnt reject him to fast..
    Besdies ive seen his spriting, i think o.O yeah

I thought only war rock could reject anyways.

Honestly the final fire reminds me of mewtwo, and changing a little on the 1st fire (eyes.), will totaly help with the dratini look, but it looks fine.
    Something on the grass is off, probally just the pallete, and i guess too much "classic" dino.
    Perhaps you two should work togather?

beta on march 6?
    Hmm, seems like a interesting idea
    though I doubt our hack will get attetion, just kidding. but on one of the biggest dates of the world? xD lol...

Years
    • Age 27
    • co
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    well war rock exe likes my spriting and im almost done with it cuz he siad i dont have to do a lot just a few..just about done..he can make a lil more but i was just making the fist few

war rock exe

Years
    Umm, i heard you need a fakemon spriter... I can do it.

sure, but i must see your work first :)

I wouldnt reject him to fast..
    Besdies ive seen his spriting, i think o.O yeah

I thought only war rock could reject anyways.

Honestly the final fire reminds me of mewtwo, and changing a little on the 1st fire (eyes.), will totaly help with the dratini look, but it looks fine.
    Something on the grass is off, probally just the pallete, and i guess too much "classic" dino.
    Perhaps you two should work togather?

beta on march 6?
    Hmm, seems like a interesting idea
    though I doubt our hack will get attetion, just kidding. but on one of the biggest dates of the world? xD lol...

are you kidding?! almost 25 people voted for us to remake colosuem and we can't let them down... And i agree with you on those two working together :)

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    are you kidding?! almost 25 people voted for us to remake colosuem and we can't let them down... And i agree with you on those two working together :)

Where did this come from? o.o

anyways might as well join

Skills: Mapper - Minor Scripter (told ya) - I could try to insert sprites - Minor sprite help (idk)
    Proof of work: Joke right? you know this o.o, anyways rhen
    Past experience: multiple teams, and hacks
    Contact information: PC
    or if you want to get ahold of me on msn or skype

[email protected], Prob should be PC, unless you need to (aka no pms, if needed privacy: msn or skype)

war rock exe

Years
    Where did this come from? o.o

anyways might as well join

Skills: Mapper - Minor Scripter (told ya) - I could try to insert sprites - Minor sprite help (idk)
    Proof of work: Joke right? you know this o.o, anyways rhen
    Past experience: multiple teams, and hacks
    Contact information: PC
    or if you want to get ahold of me on msn or skype
    [email protected], Prob should be PC, unless you need to (aka no pms, if needed privacy: msn or skype)

sweet your in :) you didn't have to apply i know what great skills you're capable of :) can you do some mapping for me?

sweet your in :) you didn't have to apply i know what great skills you're capable of :) can you do some mapping for me?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    whoa....all this hapenned while i was gone....????? jeez....ok i think the job war wanted is done....but don't we need more scripting to get to first gym??? i'll be checking here regularly...pm me if u need the scripts and stuff.....oh and i can insrt the pokemon sprites pokemidnight is drwaing...i've become great at insreting pokemon sprites........very very great...hehehe....i can also insert any gen 4 or 5 u want in the game.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back