• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • ok, this is gonne sound weird, but i have to leave this team !!
    Its not personal or anything, but i am leaving hacking forever, i will only work on my own hack, and on anbuja productions (Because i am a co-leader of that team and can't leave it). I am going to leave hacking for RMXP. Its much better. Good luck on this, and i will always be here if you need me for guidence.
    SORRY !! :( :( :( :( :(

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • ill join for story work and yeah....... beta testing

lol ok? show me some work lol

ok, this is gonne sound weird, but i have to leave this team !!
    Its not personal or anything, but i am leaving hacking forever, i will only work on my own hack, and on anbuja productions (Because i am a co-leader of that team and can't leave it). I am going to leave hacking for RMXP. Its much better. Good luck on this, and i will always be here if you need me for guidence.
    SORRY !! :( :( :( :( :(

why r leaving??!?!!?!?!! And why is rmxp better?

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • RMXP acc has more can-do stuff then rom hacking.
    Hackings sorta limited but sorta better.
    And just to get all the pokedata to make the rmxp game is lot of work

all in all. both have up and downs, neutral to me. Though i like playing hacks more.

Echidna

Years
  • the RMXP 'have to code pokemon games from ground up' problem was solved ever since the first pokemon essentials kit was made. Learning how to edit the pokemon essentials kit into a pokemon game in RMXP is a lot easier than learning to hack !!

war rock exe

Years
  • RMXP acc has more can-do stuff then rom hacking.
    Hackings sorta limited but sorta better.
    And just to get all the pokedata to make the rmxp game is lot of work

all in all. both have up and downs, neutral to me. Though i like playing hacks more.

i agree, but RMXP hacking seems like a hassel to me lol

how's the TS coming?

the RMXP 'have to code pokemon games from ground up' problem was solved ever since the first pokemon essentials kit was made. Learning how to edit the pokemon essentials kit into a pokemon game in RMXP is a lot easier than learning to hack !!

ya, but to QUIT hacking?! Isn't that a litltle extreme? lol

DEAR MEMBERS OF TEAM ALPHA AND OMEGA!!!!! AFTER SEVERAL DAYS PF THINKING I'VE DECIDED TP QUIT HACKING FOR A COLLOSEUM REMAKE!!!!!

IN STEAD WE WILL MAKING A TRILOGY OF HACKS CALLED.... I don't know yet lol

For now i'm going to brainstorm ideas and go from there! :)

Andbody have any objections?

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Eh, I cant even figure out essentials ;-;
    but have fun learning rgss, much harder then xse. and getting a 'programer' to work for you probally wont get one, so youll have to learn. And yes essentials does make it easier, but its still harder then hacking.

War, tell me when you need me, oh wait the titlescreen, ok

Echidna

Years
  • @war JOKE !!!
    @countryemo, the reason essentials was made was so that you wouldn't have to script RGSS, the essentials kit has all pokemon functions scripted into it already, lol. You can still use RGSS however to insert new things and features which don't exist in essentials, nor in hacks for that matter. Working in RMXP using a starter kit is 100 times easier than hacking !!! and i am learning programming anyways, lol

war rock exe

Years
  • @war JOKE !!!
    @countryemo, the reason essentials was made was so that you wouldn't have to script RGSS, the essentials kit has all pokemon functions scripted into it already, lol. You can still use RGSS however to insert new things and features which don't exist in essentials, nor in hacks for that matter. Working in RMXP using a starter kit is 100 times easier than hacking !!! and i am learning programming anyways, lol

well good luck on your "game" is it still a pokemon game?

Okay i've finally figured out a name for out Hack Trilogy: The Pokemon Renegade Trilogy. This will consist of three hacks that all run of each other. The first one will be called "Pokemon Burning Yin" The second one will be called "Pokemon Dark Revenge" And the last one will be called "Pokemon Renegade...

The story: A kid named___ (that's you) was born for one purposed: to become a Yin Trainer. A Yin Trainer is a pokemon trainer that has been chosen by a legendary pokemon. And that kid want Reshiram to chose him as it's master so he can become a Yin Trainer. But on the night before he leaves to start his journey Reshiram lays waste to his town and several others killing both of his parents in the process. Now the kid has another goal in mind: To destroy Reshiram. But Reshiram is guarded by Seven Sages who carry "Badges of Yin". But little does he know that Reshiram is being controlled...

How do you like it?

Last edited:

Echidna

Years
  • personally, i think the story sucks !! what kind of question is that, the story is AWESOME !!! I really love it. its unique and new, and very very interesting, nice job, and my game btw is still a hack, i am still learning rmxp.

Echidna

Years
  • like i've said earlier, anbuja's_BlooDY, he's the best !!!
    here are some he inserted for me, (these tiles are not mine, they are from calis project, credits to them)
    Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

Ninjutsu95

Bad decisions = Good stories
    Years
  • ^^

Skills: Mapping, Spriting, Storylining
    Proof of work: Bunch of sprites on pokemonlake.com (still remaking them)
    Past experience: Spriting for various websites (some no longer up), solo hacks (a bunch)
    Contact information: [email protected]

You said you needed spriters so here i am! ^_^
    Oh, and what rom base is this based on?

(I LOVE THE PLOTLINE!)

war rock exe

Years
  • Skills: Mapping, Spriting, Storylining
    Proof of work: Bunch of sprites on pokemonlake.com (still remaking them)
    Past experience: Spriting for various websites (some no longer up), solo hacks (a bunch)
    Contact information: [email protected]

You said you needed spriters so here i am! ^_^
    Oh, and what rom base is this based on?

(I LOVE THE PLOTLINE!)

thanks man you're in:) whate sprites are you best with

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back