• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aluminium

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    @shadowwalke: it's cool.

@therichar: I need to bother you again. :P And one last thing, do you have your stars background by itself. I mean, without the logo and arceus. Everything is inserted as different objects. thanks again.

Here is a screenshot of the title screen:

Team Aluminium

I figured out the random pixel problem and the "press start" part. I have yet to do anything. But after I get your backgournd only, then I can do your's as it will look better.

Last edited:

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
    sorry but I'll take abit since this is going to be a busy week so, I'll post it as soon as I can

EDIT:
    These are the resources I used since the very first one until the last one (attathced) ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    Hey sorry for not checking, well my exams just ended today! YEAH!
    Erm because of not coming to check, I somehow don't know what to do now... Well, could your tell me what are your doing?

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Well, nothing much. We were still working on the title screen. That's about as much I can do with actually hacking the roms right now. I can still do sprites though.

Off-topic: How'd you do with exams? I have my first series of exams tonight. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    @rockman man the exams are hard, especially math... My math teacher told my class tat 11 pupils got A*, 21 got A and 6 got B

well the title screen i couldn't do it... I keep messing up lol... Maybe I should change another thing to do... Any suggestion?

TheRichar

Years
    Quitting? hmm, that sounds bad, you know, there are lots of people who had done awsome hacks and his homework without quitting (at least it's what I think) like DestinedJagolG

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Quitting? hmm, that sounds bad, you know, there are lots of people who had done awsome hacks and his homework without quitting (at least it's what I think) like DestinedJagolG

What TheRichar said. It's highly possible. You just have to pace yourself. Besides, there's no time frame that the hack has to be done. No one's expecting "Pokemon Aluminum" to be finished anytime soon. And you have help.

About the title screen: I tried also. I'm sucking at it right now.

Off-topic again: So everyone did well, that's good. I don't think I did too well. I think I may have gotten a C. It was a test about previous labs and I did not remember those too well. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    hey... I've a problem, and I wonder if your know scripting and could help.
    Well, you know when you finished your script you saved your script as .rbc and then you compile script, but my problem is I can't burn it(getting the script for putting in A-Map)
    Well anyone knows?

Edit: I used Pokescript

TheRichar

Years
    I don't know anything about scripting T.T, but I think there are better tools for it... maybe ask the owner, someone who know scripting or in the scripting help thread (the most reasonable)
    PS: I was too lazy to post any link XD sorry

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Sorry, I don't know scripting either. But like said, try the Scripting Help thread. someone's bound to help you out.

EDIT: I'm gonna keep trying at the TitleScreen. I keep getting a tilemap that is too large and that is what is causing those problems with the tiles. I was told a way to fix it, but it seems I'm still having the same problem.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    Phew! I finally got a give 'Giratina' script ready, but I've set that the trainer who gives Giratina will say: Here, when this Pokemon is raging I caught it. Please use it to battle against Team (Still not sure what name). Will you accept it?

When I test it, it will not say the "Please use it to battle against Team _____"
    guess i have to keep trying

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
    Phew! I finally got a give 'Giratina' script ready, but I've set that the trainer who gives Giratina will say: Here, when this Pokemon is raging I caught it. Please use it to battle against Team (Still not sure what name). Will you accept it?

When I test it, it will not say the "Please use it to battle against Team _____"
    guess i have to keep trying
    if you post the script here i could edit it and make it work for you if you want.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    Hey thanks. But I figured out my problem. I should have set it at a new box instead of continuing on the same talking box. Thanks anyways.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    Type of job: spriter (trainer maker)

Email: [email protected] (i DO have a stupid Email, XD)

Active: On everyday

my work: heres one of my trainers, a trainer i made for shun's game:
    Team Aluminium

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    hate to say this but your hack is an almost exact copy of pokemon diamond/pearl except you renamed the evil team and changed Palkia/Dialga with arceus

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Sorry, I've been offline for a while. I'm gonna tackle that Titlescreen again. Sounds good? I think I may be able to fix the problem I was having if I use a simpler background.

EDIT: I'm on to something. I figured out Sphere after playing it for a while. Now, I just have to get my tilemap to show up. :D

EDIT AGAIN: I finally got it right. I attached the image below. The logo was too big to fit with the Pokemon logo so I had to make it a part of the tilemap. Also, the flames can still be seen where the logo is, but it actually makes it look like it sparkling. I don't know how to send it to you. Do I give you a patch or what?

Last edited:
    Back