• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team aqua or magma

Team Aqua or Team Magma

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Who wouldn't choose Magma? Even if it's from the simple standpoint that Red is always better than Blue.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Team Aqua. Water is the ruler over da earth. I clicked Magma first, but then Aqua, and I didn't notice that they were both clicked, so I voted twice...

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Team Magma. i like the color Red over blue

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Aqua. They have cooler clothes. And like the random Magma person says, who wears hoodies in a VOLCANO?

Rencudia

Toothless Bald Old Hag <3
    Years
    Team Magma! Because Red is just about the best color ever! And fire is awesome too!

..I mean

Oh those kids, they should stop fighting and shake there jolly good ol' hands.

Years
    I prefer Team Magma, they just seem more evil in a sense, judging by their hood and colours. Plus I love their general Pokemon teams. However Team Aqua are combating Global Warming whilst Team Magma are trying to speed it up. XD

I like Aqua for their blue, as it's my favourite colour. ^.^ But overall I'd choose Team Magma.

magma_commander

Team Magma Commander
    Years
    I defintaly vote for Team Magma! Everything about them is awsome, especially their leader! I also think they are not evil, since they are trying to make the world a better place, but they just seem to have an evil reputation.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I like both. Team Magma has a cool type and Pokemon. On the other hand, Team Aqua is cool. Especially on the movie where Manaphy and May are together.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I defintaly vote for Team Magma! Everything about them is awsome, especially their leader! I also think they are not evil, since they are trying to make the world a better place, but they just seem to have an evil reputation.

STOP REVIVING OLD THREADS!

read the rules about posting. If the thread is more than one month old its dead and should not be revived. I'm sure mods have told u this already but if not, now you know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back