• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aura (Now Recruiting)

Should there be gyms and a pokemon league in the game? Read about the hack first!

• Total voters
Years
  • Team Aura
    lucario-mega.gif

Introduction

Hello , my name is Shadow Wolf. I have always been fascinated with rom hacking. That's why I've decided to create a new Pokemon Hack. But I need a team who is dedicated, and is able to work together. The goal, is to make this hack as unique and fun it can be. I am looking for people who can take criticism and use it as a learning experience, ready to work hard, and must be able to work as a team!

The Project

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Name of the Hack: Pokemon Dark Aura Version

Darkria put Dialga and Palkia in a trance and has control over them and now wants them to go after to go Arceas, and now Palkia kidnapped your mother!But on the way you find a team that wants to capture Darkria and use for their own evil purposes.Arceas is protected by a gate that needs a secret key to unlock. Later you figure out the true story of your mom.Lucario (your moms pokemon) wants to help get her back. Lucario the aura pokemon has a special ability, he has the ability to heal a darkened aura and/or soul . Defeat the 3 three legendaries and snap them out of the trance and defeat Darkria.

Features

New Regions ( Omega Region, Alpha Region, and the Beta Region )

New Gyms

New Pokemon League

New Maps

New Rivals

New Tiles

New Pokemon from Gen IV, V, & VI + Cries!

What skills are you looking for?
    Green = we need Blue = we need more of Red = we don't need

Tile Editor

Mapper

A good Scripter

Ow Sprite Inserter

The Team

Shadow Wolf- Sprite, Cry, and Icon Inserter

LuxrayHacker- Mapper

Mydrago- Title screen inserter

CrOw16- Mapper

almarto- Scripter

Credits

Smogon - 6th gen Sprites

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource - 4th and 5th sprites

X_Raided Additional Credits to Kymotonian, Peyi, Steven, Zein, Femok, Wesleyfg - Project Unamed Rombase

Dragoon - OW Pokemon Sprites

The Application

Name:

Timezone:

Position:

How good you are at that position 1-10:

PM Me Your proof

Way of Contact:

Images!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name:CrOw16/Petres

Timezone: Eastern

Position:Mapper

PM Me Your proof

Way of Contact:Skype *Will send in pm*

Tohoma

XSE School of Script Graduate
    Years
  • Name: Tohoma

Timezone: PST - Pacific Standard Time

Position: Scripter

How good you are at that position 1-10: 7

PM Me Your proof

Way of Contact: Text/kik/email (I'll pm you)

Years
  • SPOILER/UPDATE!
    2 New fakemon (don't worry they aren't bad they're actually really good i usually don't like fakemon but these are awesome!)​

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    Hi my name is verdeware,
    PST time
    I would like to be either a mapper, OW inserter, Sprite maker (Fakemons) or other stuff) also I don't know if this is necessarily a position but to be a tile inserter.
    I could show you a pic of stuff Ive done on skype
    and to contact verdeware on SKYPE

or I could maybe send you a file of stuff Ive done

Years
  • welcome verdeware! you are our new OW inserter (no proof) / Spriter (send me proof)

ATTENTION
    I Will Not Be Here For A While I Am Going On Vacation To Hawaii I Wont Have Access To A Computer I Will See You All When I Get Back! :)

Back