• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Blaze [Recruiting]

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
  • Team Blaze: Pokemon Aero 42 [Major update][Recruiting]

Team Blaze [Recruiting]

Introduction:

Hey everyone, my Name's Locoroco. I recently made this Team, since I started my own Hack, and would appreciate some help. Not only will you be helping out with our Hack, but you would also be helping me Learn from You. I don't mean that you'll tutor me or anything, But by simply seeing how you Work and help around, I'd know how to improve any if not all of my Skills as a ROM Hacker, and Work better passing day.

Join Team Blaze

Here's what we currently need the most, but feel free to apply by using the form below:

Advanced/Moderate Scripters (4)
    Advanced/Moderate Mappers (2)
    Region Map Editor (1)
    Tile Inserter (1/2)
    OW Editor/Inserter (1/2)
    Sprite Inserters (2)
    Music Editor (1)

Again, Feel free to apply for any other Position that has not been mentioned above:

Skill(s):
    Proof of Work:
    Past Experience:
    Contact Info (Optional):
    Time Zone/Online Availability on PC:

Current Projects:

Pokémon Aero (Name subject to change)

Features:

8 New Gym Leaders, with a new Storyline based on the Sinnoh region.
    New Hero & Heroine.
    Some Sinnoh Pokémon Catchable (Each Legendary will have it's own Sidequest) -Subject to Change-
    New Over Worlds
    Completely new Elite 4 Members
    Cyndaquil, Totodile & Chikorita as Starters
    Running shoes inside buildings!!

Story (Subject to Change):

Spoiler:
    It's a nice autumn Day. You wake up, and you realize it's your 12th Birthday. You go downstairs, and your Dad (Who's currently Sandgem's Professor Rowan) tells you to stop by his Lab during the afternoon for a small surprise. As the clock ticks to 3 PM, you run by his Lab, hoping to receive your first Pokémon. But when you arrive, your Dad isn't there. You search around, but nothing. He's nowhere to be seen. You go back to your House, thinking he's out doing some Fieldwork. The next morning though, Disaster Strikes. Your Dad hasn't arrived, and a Police Officer is out in your front door. As you let him inside, he explains to you that your Father has been Possibly Kidnapped..or even Murdered. The Officer hands you a small note your Father left you the day before, as he bids you a good Day and leaves. As you read through it, you find blood stains on the note. He request that you find your own pokemon and pick up the pokedex from his lab.

But get ready though, for a long the way, Plot Twists and Surprises await your arrival, as your Journey unfolds in Sinnoh.

Screenshots/Videos:

Title screen thx to bolens
    Team Blaze [Recruiting]

It's undone still some missing stuff will be in the beta though.

Team Blaze [Recruiting]

sandgem town

Team Blaze [Recruiting]

route 201

Team Blaze Members:

Spoiler:
    Blaze Up (MoveSet Editor)
    RoscoeDash (Mapper)
    jamesofice (Mapper, Scripter)
    TheChroniclesofLance (Plot 'n' Story Supporter)
    PeregrineFig (Pokémon Inserter)
    simdu68 (Tile creator)
    Teapot Turret (BETA Tester and Moderator;<co-leader>)
    Death_Mande (Mapper, scripter)
    x Necromorph x (Scripter)
    locoroco (Mapper, Scripter, Leader)

Current Progress:
    Spoiler:

Userbars:
    Team Blaze [Recruiting]

Thanks to x Necromorph x for making it.

Credits:
    UltramasterBDX: D/P/P textbox
    Kyledove: de HG/SS tiles, pallets
    Wesley FG: D/P trees
    Mitchel1: Rom base

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well im a noob as in just starting last night but so far im a semi compitant mapper so uh. id like to join your team... But can we change the main character to someone other than ash? because sorry to say but that is very unoriginal. message me if you want me to help. ps. im also looking for a team so uh... yea

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • just to let you know, the following things can't be done:
    have all regions
    insert new pokemon on the pokedex
    have new attacks and extra tms
    all pokemon

you would have to be the best hacker ever, which i very much doubt...

PeregrineFig

Starting Pokémon Obsidian
    Years
  • Skill: I'd like to be your Pokemon inserter, I'm a scripter by trade, but I'm not going to script for two teams at once. Just be aware that I can't give Pokedex entries to Pokemon in the 25 empty slots, right now it's impossible.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past experience: I've inserted at least one Sinnoh Pokemon in two different hacks I started on.
    Contact Info: Just VM/PM me on PC.
    Time Available: I'm in the EST timezone, and usually on for at least 2 hours a day at any time between 3 PM and 12 AM. It could be absolutely any time of day on the weekends, though.

Teapot Turret

Don't look in a Teapots stout!
    Years
  • Position Requested: BETA Tester and Moderator
    Proof of Work: https://www.youtube.com/user/B5DHyperSparta and go to the playlists and find Pokemon Infernal Legend.

I also make Shadow Pokemon, kind of a good mapper, but those are not the position I want.
    Moderator, I am on SOME websites like Facility B5D (gaming group). I'd like to help you with submissions when you are not here. :D

jamesofice

Anyone a fan of Spyro?
    Years
  • Great!!! I'm on the team, i've already got some maps i make out of boredom so just gimme instructions and i'll sort it out!

btw is a tile inserter just someone who edits the tiles into somthing else?

Last edited:

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
  • BUMP*
    Any1 a music inserter i need the music files from dppt inserted to the game i alredy got the music files just need some1 to insert them.

Teapot Turret

Don't look in a Teapots stout!
    Years
  • You forgot to do this, loco.

Team members:
    Blaze Up (MoveSet Editor)
    RoscoeDash (Mapper)
    jamesofice (Mapper;Scripter)
    TheChroniclesofLance (Plot 'n' Story Supporter)
    PeregrineFig (Pokémon Inserter)
    simdu68 (Tile creator)
    Teapot Turret (BETA Tester and Moderator;<co-leader>)
    and me locoroco (Mapper, Scripter, Leader)

Years
  • Hi I can Be A Scripter and I Can Replace Unwanted Pokemon By 4th Generation Pokemon(Only Sometimes)

So am i in or Out

Yes Even A Beta Tester If You Want

Last edited:
    Back