• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Blazing Empire

Years
  • ok simony one any one can edit the prices and item locations with the item changer tooly thingy i forgot what it is called and 2 if your not good at title screens then do not bother trying to join as one if your not very good yet sorry for being mean but its cunstructive sitasism so sry
    BTW can some ppl post in my hack thread in progressing hacks?

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • ok simony one any one can edit the prices and item locations with the item changer tooly thingy i forgot what it is called and 2 if your not good at title screens then do not bother trying to join as one if your not very good yet sorry for being mean but its cunstructive sitasism so sry
    BTW can some ppl post in my hack thread in progressing hacks?

Well said todoroki, sorry simony we dont need a price editer and we already have a titlescreen editor!
    sorry :(

Years
  • I gots my old PC working and running again! yay! im partily ok with it. i dont know exactly how to do everything in the script im good at give pokemon normal trainer and just normal stuff. not realy events and stuff im still working and testing those

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • im almost done with the bag im finishing it tommorow

dont worrie its still a pe bag

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • im almost done with the bag im finishing it tommorow

dont worrie its still a pe bag

That is awsome yuuichi, i am sure it will look great! :D

I can script basic movements now guys! Aerow helped me get it and now bam almost ready to do complex ones
    Great Todoroki, you must be a good scripter to learn advanced so quick!

I can also edit item price , name and all .
    Finally you got a PROPER titlescreen editor .
    Me left to edit Pokemon and BT .
    :)

Yeah i know, sorry but poliwrath said he can get a background in aswell, and... well i cant say no to a good background!

Yep looks like you'll be doing Pokemon/BT!

Ok, just so you guys know, I have the titlescreen in progress which is great, so once poliwrath is done with it we can get onto some more gameplay hacking, like todoroki will hopefully soon be able to advanced script, that way, we could make the beginning scene just right!

Me and onyx are having slight problems with the OWs, the hero is flickering when walkin/running side-on, we are currently trying to fix that!

We have the spriters working on the three starters and the legendary, soon, they will hopefully be working on the evolutions of the starters.

Shrey came up with a great idea for the name of the 2nd and 3rd fire starter evolutions! and he making some good names, the first town is now Mitt town!(Please rate out of ten, if you have better tell me)

And that is all :D

-07harris

Years
  • Well aerow said im a long way from advanced because i need experiance to be able to finish things fast. so i am currentky working on level scripts since thier a pain in the @$$ lol so as soon as I learn more il get to you in the script. i need to learn more first is all

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Wait...Water>Fire<Rock<Water...that circle doesn't work out all to well.

It doesnt matter because you only battle your rival at the beginning of the game and the end, at the end he has a different pokemon(fire type ofcourse) and hes gotten rid of his starter!

Everyone, I am Glad to announce that i am sooooo proud of chimchar5, we now have this legendary sprite!!!
    Team Blazing Empire

twigzy

hi,um...what should I say now?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I can't make hacks. So when you finnsh can you tell me? Since I can't do anything you won't want me to help you...:(

Okay... I officially suck.

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • It doesnt matter because you only battle your rival at the beginning of the game and the end, at the end he has a different pokemon(fire type ofcourse) and hes gotten rid of his starter!

Everyone, I am Glad to announce that i am sooooo proud of chimchar5, we now have this legendary sprite!!!
    Team Blazing Empire
    wow it looks so real!I realy like this one!
    what is this pokemon name and types?

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • wow it looks so real!I realy like this one!
    what is this pokemon name and types?

Pokemon Profile:
    Team Blazing Empire

Volchaos
    Fire/Rock
    Description:
    Awakened from the depths of mount Magramor, this 250 degree Legend destorys all in its path leaving lava and ash in its place.

Back