• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Caelum

Years
  • well...i don't have much going on atm and i wanted to join a team. Your team fit the specifications i was looking for:-
    a) new team, without a gazillion other members
    b) you need a spriter

So neway, i really like doing fakemon spriting, so if you don't have any fakemon (dont think you've mentioned if it will have fakemon or not) then you can just ignore this post.

So, i guess i'll go fill out the form, and maybe i'll get accepted :).

Skills: Spriter (fakemon)
    Proof of work: The starters from a hack i wanted to do but never really got started on.
    Team Caelum

Past experience: Not much, as i've never really done anything other than sprite, but i did download every tool available for download in preparation of the aforementioned hack that never really started, so i think i can use most of em, if the need really arises.
    Contact information: Any of the contact methods available on PC. I don't really check my emails, and i don't IM either, (bah, its like i'm a loner :P). Or you could always join my facebook warmetal alliance. I'm almost always on there :P

NekoNekoChan

..Mmmm?
    Years
  • well...i don't have much going on atm and i wanted to join a team. Your team fit the specifications i was looking for:-
    a) new team, without a gazillion other members
    b) you need a spriter

So neway, i really like doing fakemon spriting, so if you don't have any fakemon (dont think you've mentioned if it will have fakemon or not) then you can just ignore this post.

So, i guess i'll go fill out the form, and maybe i'll get accepted :).

Skills: Spriter (fakemon)
    Proof of work: The starters from a hack i wanted to do but never really got started on.
    Team Caelum

Past experience: Not much, as i've never really done anything other than sprite, but i did download every tool available for download in preparation of the aforementioned hack that never really started, so i think i can use most of em, if the need really arises.
    Contact information: Any of the contact methods available on PC. I don't really check my emails, and i don't IM either, (bah, its like i'm a loner :P). Or you could always join my facebook warmetal alliance. I'm almost always on there :P
    I need you in my team, really, There will be fakemons in this hack, especially the Pokemon in the story. It will be a fakemon. Accepted! <3 Ooh` and that could be the starters. It would be awesome. XD;

Years
  • Skills_ mapping(general, no overworld or warps) major stuff pokemon, aesthetic look ,weather, movement permissions.
    Other Skills_ beta testing, pokemon altering(best at this. changing type moveset tms and hms and stuff like that)(once did all 365 movesets and typing in about 4 hours)
    past experiance_ im working on mapping my own hack Pokemon Trinity. theres an attachment

love to be on the team and start hacking asap(:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Name - Adamb241
    Skills - Mapper, Storyline Creator/Editor
    Past Experience;
    Pokemon Redemption - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207066
    Pokemon: Shadow's Haze - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=199339&highlight=Shadow's+Haze

Some of my work;
    Spoiler:

I've been hacking on an off for around 3 years now. Recently I had a random urge to start hacking pokemon games and/or playing them. I'm almost always available. On the last two hacks I worked on (Links above), I also served as the co-owners so I had a lot of input in the story line, events ect. So if you ever needed help with anything like that, feel free to ask. You can reach me on MSN if you want to talk anywhere other than on this site. [email protected].

Back