• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team D/C/K/P (Recruiting)

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    INTRODUCTIONS!
    Hiya! I'm Drarixio. You can call me Drax, Drarixio/Drarix or Saiyan. So one afternoon, I got bored and decided to hack an Emerald ROM. It was going fine till I discovered Emerald scripting is VERY different to FR/LG script, and no one was willing to script Emerald.
    Then I dumped that project. A few days later I joined Skyrolab Agencies to help Haxofreak and Creampuff with their hack. Hopefully they'll be able to help me with this.
    I started my own FR hack now, but...Advance Trainer doesn't work with it (only my A Trainer...) and I can't script big events. I can script basic text though. I'm mainly a mapper and a storyliner.
    Hopefully, we'll make an EPIC hack!
    P.S. D/C/K/P stands for Dog/Cat/Kitten/Puppy
    WORKING ON:
    Pokemon Black Emerald: An average boy, starting his pokemon journey gets caught in an evil plot of world domination. The lives of pokemon are at stake. His dream of becoming a pokemon master might be shattered...
    Members:
    Me: Mapping, Plot writer, Leader, basic scripts
    Haxofreak: Mainly scripting, mapping, spriting, tiling
    XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXx: Mapping, basic scripting
    Flameof1000Worlds: Mapping, Spriting, Plot writer, tiling
    Raymanrulz: Mapping, Scripting

Jobs available:
    Mapping (I can't handle everything...)
    Scripting (I really need more than 2)
    Spriting (For the new gym leaders and stuff)
    Tilers (For the new gyms and stuff)
    Storyliners (So we can make the story together)
    Application:
    What position do you want?:
    Which name do you want to be used in the credits?:
    What is the country you live in? (Please no timezones, WTH is GMT+8?Thanx Haxofreak.):
    Proof (if possible):
    Preferred method of contact (I need to talk to ya!):
    How much time can you dedicate:
    Are you a dog, kitten, cat or puppy?:
    Credits:
    Haxofreak: For being the 1st member to join and getting me started on ROM hacking.
    XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX: For being second to join and mapping + scripting.
    Flameof1000Worlds: For having the most jobs. Escpecially for being the first one who's really applying for spriting.

News:
    Started this hack and got Haxofreak, an awesome scripter right then!

It's going great!
    Mapped Route 2. A little spoiler is that it's a maze with a special prize!

Haxofreak has exams so the hack will be put on hold till he finishes... D= Don't worry, I'm not blaming you or anything. I'm also serious about exams, but we only have the big tests in 2012.

Flame joined up! Now we've got a spriter! Haxo's tests aren't over yet, but I've got them in November. Another spoiler is that the player character is Wally. I've also finished mapping the 3rd city. It's a place that plays another major role in the game. It's a city that's been sold to companies looking for premesis. The people have sold their land and have gone to the [5th] town. All of them are rich...So you know what that means!!!

I gave Route 3 mapping to Xry0. After he finishes that I'll be releasing a beta. It obviously has a new OW sprite in honour of the name Dark Emerald. Can you guess who it's going to be?

-----------------------------------
    Thanx!

Last edited:

Haxofreak

Casual Scripter
    Years
    Sure I'll join Drairixio!
    What position do you want?: Scripter! I also know the basics of mapping, tiling and spriting(though i'am not that good!)
    I can also help with the story if you want......
    Which name do you want to be used in the credits?: Haxofreak would be fine....
    What is the country you live in?: India (GMT+5:30 :P)
    GMT+5:30 or UTC+5:30 means that the time in that particular place the time is always 5hrs and 30mins ahead of Greenwich mean time(London time)
    Proof: You can just play my hack(Rytra Quest), after all I did the scripts.....
    if you need more proof i'll do something.....
    Preferred method of contact: I have a Skype ID: haxofreak, i also have a Gmail id: [email protected], i have a private chat box in XAT, the link is in my team thread
    How much time can you dedicate: depends, since I'am in Ninth Grade, I will have a lot of Schoolwork but still i will be online for at least half an hour everyday....

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    I don't know why...But Haxofreak isn't doing anything...I think he's either dead or doesn't want to work on this. I'll need a new scripter and a spriter...It's always good to have 2 though.

Haxofreak

Casual Scripter
    Years
    I don't know why...But Haxofreak isn't doing anything...I think he's either dead or doesn't want to work on this. I'll need a new scripter and a spriter...It's always good to have 2 though.

HEY! Sorry bro, but i had examinations and surely my education comes before hackcing........;)

Ok i'll get to work, just tell me what is to be done.....

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    Exams??? We have exams in October, and our grade 8-9 exam was in July. Maybe the thing is different from here and there.
    Righto, sorry then. I've sent you the stuff in a PM. I'll send it again if you want.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Ill Be The Second One Then!
    Im Looking Forward To This!
    What position do you want?:Ill Do Mapping I Know The Basics Of Scripting !
    Which name do you want to be used in the credits?:XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX
    What is the country you live in?: Philippines GMT+8:00
    Proof: #org $Begin
    Trainerbattle 0 0x23D $before $after
    Message $beaten
    Boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $before
    $before 1 = Ryoga! \p Let's Have A Match.

#org $after
    $after 1 = You're Good.....

#org $beaten
    $beaten 1 = Keep it up!

Preferred method of contact (I need to talk to ya!):[email protected]
    How much time can you dedicate:Almost Everyday!
    Ill post some pictures of my mapping

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    Ill Be The Second One Then!
    Im Looking Forward To This!
    What
    position do you want?:
    Ill Do Mapping I Know The Basics Of Scripting
    !
    Which name do you want to be used in the
    credits?:
    XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX
    What is the country you live
    in?:
    Philippines GMT+8:00
    Proof: #org
    $Begin
    Trainerbattle 0 0x23D $before $after
    Message $beaten
    Boxset
    release
    end

#org $before
    $before 1 = Ryoga! \p Let's Have A
    Match.

#org $after
    $after 1 = You're Good.....

#org
    $beaten
    $beaten 1 = Keep it up!

Preferred method of contact (I
    need to talk to ya!):
    [email protected]
    How much time
    can you dedicate:
    Almost Everyday!
    Ill post some pictures of my
    mapping

Sure! You're accepted. Right now you don't have much to do till Haxofreak finishes scripting so I'll send you the current IPS. I'll let you TOTALLY map handle the gyms.
    Haxofreak might take some time 'cause he said he has exams.
    Thanx for joining!

Haxofreak

Casual Scripter
    Years
    Right Drairix, i'll get to work, but I don't think there's a caterpie sprite in the game, so i'll put a random pokemon in its place until somebody makes an OW

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    Continuing with the hack! Just a small update. Haxofreak is slowly scripting some events. He's done with the first few scripts. If Xry0 could script a bit (2nd town and route 1), I'll be giving him those.

Xry0, you just need to script some talking scripts, because I'll be handling those, and some trainer battles in route 2. That will be in some time, though.

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    It'll be nice if you do make a bar. I'm gonna make one, I just don't have any ideas. I'll PM you the star Pmanz, though, so you might get some ideas.

Flameof1000Worlds

Charizard Fanatic
    Years
    What position do you want?: Mapper, Spriter, Tiler, Soryliner, and I can learn scripting if need be ;3
    Which name do you want to be used in the credits?: Flameof1000Worlds

What is the country you live in?: U.S.; GMT - 7:00
    Proof (if possible): I'm afraid I don't have any proof, as I haven't finished any hack games yet... (I've been working alone until now)
    Preferred method of contact (I need to talk to ya!): PM
    How much time can you dedicate: Every other weekend and every Wednesday. I'll be on pretty much constantly on the weekends I'm available.
    Are you a dog, kitten, cat or puppy?: Cat :3

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    What position do you want?: Mapper, Spriter, Tiler, Soryliner, and I can learn scripting if need be ;3
    Which name do you want to be used in the credits?: Flameof1000Worlds
    What is the country you live in?: U.S.; GMT - 7:00
    Proof (if possible): I'm afraid I don't have any proof, as I haven't finished any hack games yet... (I've been working alone until now)
    Preferred method of contact (I need to talk to ya!): PM
    How much time can you dedicate: Every other weekend and every Wednesday. I'll be on pretty much constantly on the weekends I'm available.
    Are you a dog, kitten, cat or puppy?: Cat :3

YAY! It'll be great to have a spriter. I said I'd let Haxofreak do the spriting because no one else will, but since you joined I can hand over that to you. Also tiling!
    You don't need to map or script unless Xry0 or I can't. Haxofreak is busy right now, though he is still scripting. It would be nice if you learnt some basic talking scripts.
    Good to get a storyliner! I'll give you your jobs right after I take the dog for a walk. I won't send the IPS since Haxofreak has the updated version right now, not me.
    Thanx for joining!

Last edited:

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    I have two reasons for posting this.

1) To announce that I'm going to release the TINY beta part after Xry0 finishes mapping route 3. I won't be adding wild grass because Haxofreak is busy and he won't be able to script Max and Jake receiving pokemon. You'll be able to walk to the end of Route 3.

2) To bump this because people will read the latest announcement.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    What position do you want?:Mapper and/or spriter.
    Which name do you want to be used in the credits?: Raymanrulz
    What is the country you live in? (Please no timezones, WTH is GMT+8?Thanx Haxofreak.): Eastern Australia
    Proof (if possible):I've got none, but if you want me to I will create a map and fakemon
    Preferred method of contact (I need to talk to ya!): PMs
    How much time can you dedicate:1 hour a day, minimum.
    Are you a dog, kitten, cat or puppy?: Puppy
    Other: If I'm accepted this will be my first hacking job. Also I'm going away on Friday, But if I am accepted and get given a map/sprite to make I'll try to complete it while I'm away.

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    What position do you want?:Mapper and/or spriter.
    Which name do you want to be used in the credits?: Raymanrulz
    What is the country you live in? (Please no timezones, WTH is GMT+8?Thanx Haxofreak.): Eastern Australia
    Proof (if possible):I've got none, but if you want me to I will create a map and fakemon
    Preferred method of contact (I need to talk to ya!): PMs
    How much time can you dedicate:1 hour a day, minimum.
    Are you a dog, kitten, cat or puppy?: Puppy
    Other: If I'm accepted this will be my first hacking job. Also I'm going away on Friday, But if I am accepted and get given a map/sprite to make I'll try to complete it while I'm away.

Yeah! You're accepted. I will give you a map. Maybe some interiors since we haven't started them yet and we really need some.
    We're not going to have Fakemon because Fakemon, in my opinion, are boring and unrealistic to me. We are going to have Sinnoh Pmanz replacing some useless original ones. Like Magmortar replacing Unknown...
    I'll PM you your job and the IPS later.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    AnywAY Here's Route 3
    Team D/C/K/P (Recruiting)

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
    The first beta will be released soon. There won't be many interiors till the 2nd version. I'm giving it to Raymanrulz to map interiors, but that will take some time since he's going away on Friday. The beta will be released either tonight or tomorrow.

Back