• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dark Hackers (recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0b0

Dark Gengar
Years
  • POKEMON DRAKON VERSION

TEAM DARK HACKERS
    Intro:

I am starting Team Dark Hackers to improve my hacking skills, gain hacking experience and meet new people. I was thinking up of a hack
    for pokemon fire red where all pokemon are changed in some way so I came up with this storyline.

Storyline:

Welcome to _________, a region usually at peace, existing without incident. That has all changed when two mysterious scientists joined forces with a local gang. Fast forward seven years...Reports of genetically modified pokemon are springing up all over the region.
    These "Freakmon" as the local call them, seem to be driving to cause mayhem and harm to anything or anyone who gets in their way.
    The leader Pokemon Researcher center has called on a team of private investigators to find out who is responsible for creating these beasts.

One day while you are walking through the woods, and your entire life changes. You are attacked by a "Freakmon". A pokemon profesor from the research center happens to be walking through the forest too and protects you from the freakmon with his pokemon.
    After the incident, he decides that you owe him for saving you so he gives you a pokemon and you are forced into a full force investigation for the professor. He sends you to complete tasks and quests for him and gives you "badges" after completing major quests.
    This is all that we have for now, we will expand as time goes on.

Current Team:

h0b0 - leader, spriter
    adamb241 - co leader, mapper, storyline editing, trainer/pokemon data

Needed:
    Scripters
    Tile Inserter
    Graphic Editor
    Title Sceen Editor
    Ow Editor
    Spriters

Form to join:
    Skills
    Proof of Work
    Past Experience
    Contact Info

Any suggestions, comments and constructive criticism are appreciated.

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Name- Adamb241

Skill-
    Mapping, Storyline editing/Creation, Wild Pokemon Data/Trainer Data
    (I know those last two aren't really "Skills" but I was in charge of those areas in the last hack I worked on so I though...Why not include them?)

Timezone-
    Eastern (I'm from NY)

MSN -
    [email protected]

Proof-

I was co-leader in these two hacks. I was in charge of mapping everything and creating events, majority of the storyline and wild pokemon/trainer data.
    Pokemon Redemption - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207066
    Pokemon: Shadow's Haze - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...hadow%27s+Haze

Here are three maps, two from Pokemon Redemption and another was just a random map I made for fun.
    Spoiler:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I'll think about it. I don't want to invest my time in a hack that I'm not sure is going to get off the ground. (I don't mean to sound mean.) Do you have a MSN account so we can talk?

h0b0

Dark Gengar
    Years
  • no, i dont have an msn. im not sure if this hack is going to get off the ground or not either, but even if it doesn't, ill continue working on it. you could pm me, and i have a yahoo acount [email protected]

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Why not go make one then. It seems that all the people on this site use MSN to talk? But if you don't want to we can PM I guess.

Version Five

Restarted entire hack. :(
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Skills: Mapper
    Proof of Work:
    Team Dark Hackers (recruiting)
    - This is a starting town, if you need more proof let me know, I'll make another map.
    Past Experience: I was working on my own hack until recently, but decided to put it behind me as I was alone.
    Contact Info: Uh, [email protected]

Version Five

Restarted entire hack. :(
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Alright, thanks anyways! ^_^ If you don't need anymore mappers, I suggest you take out mappers from what you need. :)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Alright, thanks anyways! ^_^ If you don't need anymore mappers, I suggest you take out mappers from what you need. :)
    Sorry about that. We really don't need another mapper unless they have something else to offer (Sprites, Scripting ect.)

We really do need someone with moderate to advanced scripting abilities. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back