• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Deoxys

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    just to let you know, you can't hack so you have 4 regions. you can get 2 mabey 3, but 3 is still very hard.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    well, if it could be done, wouldn't someone already do it? some have tried and failed.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    i was successful, the problem is making use of the expanded ROM area cuz if some is left out, uh-oh
    it very complicated, im trying to learn how to perfect the expansion

BTW, wanna join?

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    i might join as a mapper, depends on how good my hack turns out. if it is awsome, then no because i have to work on that hack, but if it sucks then i will. proof in team investigation thread. (i didn't make the ones that have someone elses name, and the last one is a prototype).

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    ok, good to know!!!!!!!!
    ffiiillleeerrr

Team Deoxys

now, your caves are the best things ive ever seen, but your towns dissapoint me for this reason.

your lab looks really bad, you placed it on a mountain and the back blends horribly. the rest is pretty good, however your routes need to be a bit more, natural, youve seen stuff like chaos black, right? heres a pic of what imean, credits to manipulations team:
    Team Deoxys

Last edited:

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    well, that town is suppose to be that way, because of research of celebi in the area. as for the back of the lab, i just edited it from light grass to dark grass, because i wasn't to sure what to put there. I'll post an Orange Island in a while.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    i think it is because the story needs more twists in it, and take my idea, start in any region, and the story is different depending on which region you choose.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    Hmmm, well it's a team, we would also work on othernhacks, All round will be hard to get in every region, but if it could...
    Kanto-main story
    Johto-main strory, only you start in johto first

HOENN-you are slaves of team weather, and you must escape the region and then crumble them

SINNOH-you have no clue what's happening, team galactic has moved to another region and it's peaceful, however when you become sinnohs champion, you are required to go to kanto and stop the monstrous mewtwo and Team weather

Islands-team weather has begun their invasion of the orange islands, you must protect your land, then go to kanto and stop team weather/mewtwo

Will update first post

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    now this is intresting.

you old story was a 4/10, this new one is a 9.5/10.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, I'm kinda making team weather more like cipher of orre(I have no clue if orre could be in it, an pirates can't import this big of a hack, yay! And boo cuz I wanted to import it myself to play...)

So yeah

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    i might also be able to add orre. it will be hard but i might.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    then you make unused maps, scripts, etc. then it will fill it up.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    well, that town is suppose to be that way, because of research of celebi in the area. as for the back of the lab, i just edited it from light grass to dark grass, because i wasn't to sure what to put there. I'll post an Orange Island in a while.

About the islands, I just watched an LP of pokemon Naranja, a hack by Sergio, where can I see the anime of it so I can get a better idea? I dot watch the anime so... I dunno much about the islands

then you make unused maps, scripts, etc. then it will fill it up.

It's harder than that, you first have to assign the codes locations, then do the stuff, but often when expanding ROMS there are unused things in the MIDDLE of a ROM, which really sucks as it crashes quick

Last edited:

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    well, i watched the orange islands season, just type it in on google.

Back