• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny- Unleashed

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    < Approved by Ursula >

Team Destiny- Unleashed

Team Destiny is being re-opened!! Challengers please hold until I sort everything out, but I promise I will get it done as quickly as possible. Commanders and Executives, if you still wish to be part of Team Destiny, post here. Otherwise, I will remove you from the list. Effective immediately however, Mukkamoto is removed due to complete and total non-active participation. Also, I need someone who can do banners for TD. President has also been cut. If Scientist Davis returns, control will be returned to him.

What is Team Destiny?

Spoiler:

Joining Team Destiny:

Spoiler:

Fighting Team Destiny:

Spoiler:

Team Destiny Industries:
    Spoiler:

The Executives:

Team Destiny- Unleashed

Team Destiny- Unleashed

Team Destiny- Unleashed

Team Destiny- Unleashed

The Commanders:

Currently closed- Leingodf8, Valen, Negative, Cesar (Temp).

Team Destiny- Unleashed

Team Destiny- Unleashed
    Team Destiny- Unleashed

Team Destiny- Unleashed
    Team Destiny- Unleashed

Team Destiny- Unleashed
    Team Destiny- Unleashed

Team Destiny- Unleashed
    Team Destiny- Unleashed

Team Destiny- Unleashed
    Team Destiny- Unleashed

The Grunts:
    Team Destiny- Unleashed
    Team Destiny- Unleashed
    Team Destiny- Unleashed

Team Destiny- Unleashed
    Team Destiny- Unleashed
    Team Destiny- Unleashed

Today, PokeCommunity.

Tomorrow, the world!

Last edited:

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    I'm about to open my own league. Just finishing up the banners and my leaders have largely been decided and are now choosing types etc. I withdraw from team destiny. I will only return if scientist davis does as he is team destiny's true owner.

Count me out (sorry bro)

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I'm about to open my own league. Just finishing up the banners and my leaders have largely been decided and are now choosing types etc. I withdraw from team destiny. I will only return if scientist davis does as he is team destiny's true owner.

Count me out (sorry bro)

I'm sorry to hear that Roshi. I wish you luck with your new league. In any case this is temporary, I would like to see Davis back to but he has disappeared and its a shame to let the best League Idea go to waste.

may i join, my wi-fi isnt up and running yet but it will be soon

When your Wi-Fi is running, you may apply for a test battle.

Hmm...I'll go ahead and stay this round. Still awaiting for SD though.

Thank You. As I said, this is interim. If and when the Scientist returns, control will be returned to him.

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    eh ill stay so glad to have it back

Thanks Painter.

Since I don't want this to die (again), there is a FIVE DAY limit to post if you are in or out. So if I see you have been online and not posted here, you will be removed. Sorry if it seems a bit harsh, but five days is plenty of time.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    When will the Fight team Destiny thing start? Oh, and I really dont think davis is going to be happy about this xD

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    I will most definitely be staying, although as you may or may not have noticed, my activity hasn't been all too great lately, I imagine since I am where I am in the rankings this won't hurt much, but just be forewarned, if I seem to die, I am just really busy enjoying my last year in free education, :pink_cry: and will be back as soon as I can. I will try to meet that five day post rule the best that I can.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Hmm.. I think with SIX out of TEN Commanders and TWO Executives, I think its a good time to open the thread to challangers. Thank to everyone who decided to stick around.
    Commanders please remember to make note of opponents pokemon used so we can ensure they don't change up teams during their challenge. Recording battles wouldn't hurt either (=

And with that, TEAM DESTINY IS OPEN!!

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Uh...yeah. You kinda missed the mad revolution and my ascension to greatness. Those who do like my power will be operated on in Destiny Labs, which have been renamed to SCV Labs...lol.
    (=

Phoenix_Wright

An Ace Attorney
    Years
    Uh...yeah. You kinda missed the mad revolution and my ascension to greatness. Those who do like my power will be operated on in Destiny Labs, which have been renamed to SCV Labs...lol.
    (=

Aw... why didn't you this before?? I wanted too see the cool parts... ;-; well good luck Boss.

Back