• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team DINO

Dinothales

Unmatched Trainer
    Years
    Intro

Hello I am DinoThales but you can just call me Thales and I've been messing around with Pokemon games for a while. mainly stuff like messing with maps, changing what people say, and Messing with Pokemon stats. but now I have decided i want to make a whole new game, and although I have some experience with modding, i am not an expert at any particular area and even if i were to become an expert at all areas that would take to long and plus the time it would take to make the mod by my self. I couldn't wait that long so I need help

SHADOW BLACK

Story

The story is still under construction, but i have some idea to what it'll end up like which goes like this.
    (Insert big number here) years after the story of the real Pokemon games, The world has changed drastically. all non-legendary Pokemon have gone extinct but most have evolved (and not the Pokemon Evolve) into new species. and then Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova have been destroyed due to natural disasters. but a new region have appeared (Insert region name here). as a young man/woman you have no interest in becoming a Pokemon trainer, but one day as you enter a cave you see members of (Insert name of evil team here) searching for something. after they spot you 1 of 3 wild Pokemon which you pick (starter) helps you fight the men invading there natural habitat, and after the Pokemon takes a liking to you and joins you on the rest of your adventure. as for the rest i have that in mind but I wont tell you.

What I Need
    Scripters, Spriters, Mappers, Trainer and Pokemon editors, and title screen editors. (if you can do something else that seems important tell me I might have missed something)

Application

Fill out as much as possible

Name/Nickname: (Don't need real name just what i should call you)
    Main skill: (what your Best at)
    Other skills: (what else you can do)
    Time Zone: (I need to know That our time zones are close enough)
    Proof of Work: (show me you can do your job)
    Past Projects: (If none keep blank)
    Contact Info: (Your Email or any other way i can contact you)

Status

Current members:
    DinoThales- Leader, Basic scripting, mapping, Ideas, Basic Spriting.

Current Project: Gathering a team, making new Pokemon, and New Maps.

so if you want to help make the most amazing Pokemon mod ever fill out a application and have a good day.

Back