• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemental

Should we start mapping now or wait for the new tiles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
    Years
    so heres a beta of the first city here the player finds the meteorites that change deoxys and that fifth one i was thinking we could add dive as a move so you can go down there and view the new meteorite that will change deoxys in a new form : special attack form
    ill post a sketch minime010 could you make a sprite for me?
    of what? the deoxys??? confused...

Try making the heroine OW spirite.
    any specific details for her?

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    No, not me. Also, I'm gonna eliminate those team members who havn't been on in a while.
    Crysalus
    Elecrtrovire
    Diho

~Fired.

No hard feelings, I hope.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    You can be paired with another member, like partners. You don't have to be working on the same hack, but you can just be good friends.
    EDIT: Great script! We could use that sometime.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Thanks, but I screwed up a bunch in the script. I won't elaborate on it, because it will make me seem worse.

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
    Do you know any other tools. because im still searching.... Shold I do it over Brendon's??

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2016
    I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To anyone who applied in the month I was away who was "to busy" to read the first post, I am the 2nd team leader.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back