• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Not yet, I'm still working. Also, here's a little something to keep you guys busy:
    Team Elemental

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    sweeaatt...i have to say that is pro work... i haven't seen anyone insert clean gen 5 sprites...they're almost always blury or not really clear but that one is in perfect shape.....

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Actually, I've inserted several 5th Gen spirites, and you'll be seeing them all soon enough.

Credits for 5th gen pokemon:
    Me for Inserting.
    TB Pro for ripping.

EDIT:
    I've inserted some more spirites. Surprisingly, you don't actually have any pokemon yet, so I got the ??? come out of the pokeball. But I still took screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Actually, I've inserted several 5th Gen spirites, and you'll be seeing them all soon enough.

Credits for 5th gen pokemon:
    Me for Inserting.
    TB Pro for ripping.

EDIT:
    I've inserted some more spirites. Surprisingly, you don't actually have any pokemon yet, so I got the ??? come out of the pokeball. But I still took screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Looking good H.D
    Except one thing, on the starly
    Its should be on the ground, not up and a shadow. Only that when its a flying pose? This one just looks funny.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    lol countryemo is right XD
    it looks like ... WHAHAHAHAH i can fly even without my wings :D

lol .. ehm hey H.D. could you gave as the pokemon line up of this hack ?
    i just wanna know

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    here's the file,I included a readme file for instructions.
    The hero needs some edits. I compared it to other OWs in the game, I'd like you to make it a bit shorter, a bit less wide, and a bit less brighly colored.

This is war rock checking in again, do you need anything done?
    No, we're currently getting the hero OW inserted.

Echidna

Years
    hey...i have to say...the starly sprite is funny...hahaha.....flying without even flying....use rom hacker XP...you can just move the sprite itself........... but you're gonna have to reinsert it without the shadow.....but u already know that.....hahaha
    need any scripting.......

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    So, I haven't been by in a while, and it's still needed, I can do the titlescreen now. Plus, I can script now.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Currently, we're working on the OW, but assuming r0bert doesn't take too long, we'll need the titlescreen and scripting in a few days.

Echidna

Years
    finally some scripting to do........jeeeezzzz....its been long since i last scripted....(NO HAVEN'T LOST ANY SKILL)

Echidna

Years
    having a complete set of custom OWs would be AWESOME and would give the hack speciality..................

Echidna

Years
    yeah ...... are u gonna use any fakemons...if not......i think it would be best to insert one super legendary fakemon........it would make the game special...and if we provide a sprite...more people will play....i think......we could work on a very good one....but it would take time...and it's u'r decision.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back