• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Enigmatic looking for new members!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Team Name
    Hi there,I'm Astico the leader of Team Enigmatic, a team that I recently created so new people that are new to ROM Hacking can learn new things to and to make pokemon rom hacks that are diffrent from the common ones.

Introduction
    I'm creating this team so I and other new members that are starting to work on ROM Hacking can be on a team and learn together. I'm creating this team towards new members that want to start making ROM Hacks,but it doesn't mean that it will be full of members that are starting in ROM Hacking.

I also want to make a ROM Hack that every member likes,not just a idea that the leader has and makes the others work for him.

Current Roles That We Are Looking For
    We currently are lokking for:
    Mappers
    Scripters/Codders
    Beta Testers
    Musicians

Application Form
    Role that your applying for:
    Skill(s):
    Proof of Work:
    Past Experience:
    Contact Information:
    Time Zone:
    Contact Information(DiscordTag,etc.):

Current Team Members
    The current team members of the team are:
    Astico:Team Leader,Mapper,Scripter
    petuuuhhh:Mapper

Current Progress
    We are working on a project that consists on a completly new mechanic in the game regarding evolution and training. The region is also already finished. We only have 1% finished since the team was created recently.

Thank you for reading my post and I hope to work with new members in the future!

Back