• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Eterna

.LMG.

Yeah! Custom User Title!
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Team Eterna

Team Name: Team Eterna (lol at the tree logo)

Introduction: Hey, I'm LMG and I been here at PC since D/P was release.(I lost my previous account's password so now I'm using my little bros account.) I joined for the trading and battling community. Then I got hooked to the Emulation section and started to play around with Advance Map. After reading about all the hacks, tools, and teams I got inspired to start a hack of my own. So I want to make a dedicated team that will create great hacks in the future. I would mainly like to hack Fire Red for now so...yeah I guess.
    Team Projects
    • Sacred Flame
    • N/A
    • N/A

Sacred Flame: Brief Info

Team Eterna

You start out in your home town "Gecho Town". Your father messages you to meet him at "Goldberg Town" for a surprise, but along the way you help Professor Cypress recover his stolen pokedex from Team Rocket with one of his rare pokemon. He sees you've handled the situation very skillfully and gives you the pokemon you battled with. As you reach Goldberg Town your father appears to be very excited. You get invited into the resistance against Team Rocket! Although you were invited into the resistance, your apparently not ready to be an official member. To prove yourself you travel through heavy forest around the giant "Chiron Region" to battle and collect 8 badges from the trainers of your resistance. (Want to know more? Well the rest is for members only)

Team Members:

LMG: Mapper; Story/Event Creator; Graphics Designer
    Darren: Scriptor; Mapper

Help Needed:
    Scriptors* (2)
    Spriters* (2)
    Tile Inserter (1)

If you would like to join please fill the form below.

Application Form:

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

What will you gain from joining the team?

• New Friends
    • A chance to start your new hack
    • Membership to the team's website
    • An overall cool experience

Last edited:

e7a

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    What kind of OW's do you want? Just wanted to ask. I am not very good, but I could maybe help.

Back