• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Faze

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    Good news for you, i guess.
    I am a spriter! Pokemon only though.
    ScreenName - You can call me Fangz!
    Position - Pokemon Spriter/Storyline Developer.
    Proof of Work -
    Team Faze
    (could use some improvement)
    Other Projects - Advent of the Bug, its closed at my request.

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Good news for you, i guess.
    I am a spriter! Pokemon only though.
    ScreenName - You can call me Fangz!
    Position - Pokemon Spriter/Storyline Developer.
    Proof of Work -
    Team Faze
    (could use some improvement)
    Other Projects - Advent of the Bug, its closed at my request.

That's great. Whenever I went scouting around for spriters, I saw your sprite but figured you were too busy.
    Application: Accepted

Edit: Sorry, for some reason I put 'some of your sprites'. I'm tired, I just got finished making a hack thread and I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow.

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Thats awesome :D but... me? is my work "around" pokecommunity? I didnt know i was so "around"

Haha, that's not what I meant. I meant that while in search of spriters a few weeks ago, I was also browsing around the progressing hacks to familiarize with the current hacks. I hadn't been around since ToxicPurple, Torzach and Paper Mario Redux all won the HotW right in a row. In the progressing hacks I saw Advent of the Bug, saw that sprite you made and thought you were pretty good.

My doublepost will be merged anyway so might as well make this an edit.
    Check your PMs.

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Did you get my PM? because i recently made Nipmid.

(edit: lol 69th post)

I just got it, and gave tips for improving it. Don't be afraid to take your time on it. Some people take an hour getting it just right.
    Okay, I'm signing off for the night. I'll catch all of you guys tomorrow night.

Years
    Would it be possible for you to compile a list of all Pokemon that have been sprited? Anyways, I'm about to get a start on Soilare. Nice Job on the hack thread btw.

Also, I made some minor changes to Zefloret.
    Team Faze

Feel free to alter if it wasn't really what you wanted. :P

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I don't see a difference...

Look at the shades and outline.
    I haven't made any progress since I put up the hack thread guys, sorry. See, I made the thread Wednesday night and moved into college Thursday morning (yesterday).

Kirbychu that looks good, I'll download it and make any tweaks if I need to.
    Good luck on Soilare, that guy looks difficult.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Hmm.. Can you send me the file of FireRed so I can add things I made and put them in the game?

Uuuuhhhh......... No.
    I can insert anything, what did you want inserted?
    I've still got to get all of the buildings in Atio an interior, fix some stupid palette error in the Pokemon storage room that somehow relates to the worldmap tilemap, map and script the Ghost base interior, insert two of the starters, edit the map of the first route a bit to suit my tastes (no offense RSC, but the forest entrance isn't far enough from the city), put in some NPCs and give them scripts, MOVEMENT PERMISSIONS!, and sit here and wait for sprites. After all of that lovely mess, I'm going to have someone map the forest interior because I probably won't feel like doing it.
    If you can do Pokemon icons or overworlds, that would be nice. Icons for the starters, overworld of Scorpinch.

Years
    ScreenName - Dragon
    Position - Scripter
    Proof of Work -
    I have done some things but I don't know how to put a link to them
    Other Projects-None

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    ScreenName - Dragon
    Position - Scripter
    Proof of Work -
    I have done some things but I don't know how to put a link to them
    Other Projects-None

Lol A-Text isn't scripting. Have you figured out how to use XSE already? Go into my documents, open up my folder, go into Crystal Onyx and find some of my old scripts. PM or E-mail an explanation of what each part does.

Back