• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Faze

Years
  • I took a whack at the hero, what do you think?

Team Faze

Here's the older one.
    Team Faze

I actually started with the intent on just fixing it, but ended up completely revamping it in the process! O_O;

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • I took a whack at the hero, what do you think?

Team Faze

Here's the older one.
    Team Faze

I actually started with the intent on just fixing it, but ended up completely revamping it in the process! O_O;

I like.
    It looks great Kirby, I trust it is 16 colors?

RSC ELiTE

Is busy... Mappin'
    Years
  • Thank you! I guess I'll give the rival a try now, then merge the two heroines we have...

Anything you had in mind for the rival?

It depends... If your rival is the Headmasters son, he should be smartly dressed, but if curt wants he/she to be a member of a faction e.g. G.H.O.S.T, Team Faze... it'll be thier uniform... you'll have to ask Curt

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Thank you! I guess I'll give the rival a try now, then merge the two heroines we have...

Anything you had in mind for the rival?

I think the rival can be smartly dressed, considering who he is. Maybe give him a small F on one side of the chest. You won't actually battle him until he's a member of Faze, but as a hotshot up-and-comer, he won't be dressed in the usual Faze attire. Kind of exec-looking, you know?

Years
  • I'm not quite finished with the heroine yet... I'm actually not quite sure what to do with her now...

Team Faze

I actually made this for a fan game that never reached completion.

Team Faze

I was told to make her coloring look a bit more like this sprite, and to give her sleeves.

I don't think it's quite done, any advice?

Years
  • I'm not quite finished with the heroine yet... I'm actually not quite sure what to do with her now...

Team Faze

I actually made this for a fan game that never reached completion.

Team Faze

I was told to make her coloring look a bit more like this sprite, and to give her sleeves.

I don't think it's quite done, any advice?

Maybe boots, not western but like the kind link wears.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • ^Good idea, I'll give that a try.

Just so everyone knows, I'm going to be posting all my new fakemon sprites on the forum from now on.

Do the hero and heroine have to share a palette? I kind of forgot to check. I'll do it in the morning...
    Yes, please use the forum for sprites guys. It gets lonely over there...

TehSquidly

. . .
    Years
  • Fizricket back sprite

Oh man this took awhile I made 3 differnt versions :

Team Faze
    I can only describe this one as a "cleaner" version
    Team Faze
    This one feels sorta gritty
    Team Faze
    Moved the 2 one down into the corner Idk I saw some of the other pokemon sprites done that way. Thats how I did the others

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • I was going to wait and see who all was still willing to work on this before reviving the thread, but meh. I need to do a needs assessment.
    Sprites look great as always Squidly.

Back