• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Forbidden

SPG

Pyroblock
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Team Forbidden Now Recruiting

Team Forbidden

extra info: we realy need skilled mappers that know what they are doing and some one who can add music in the game, if you think you are a skilled mapper you need to show me a 30x30 or so map and it needs to wow me (or other team members)

banners:
    blank-
    Team Forbidden
    https://'https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6549560'
    if you want to join this hack plz contact me at [email protected] or via pm thx

Last edited:

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • This is Brendan from the Let's Play Chaps. [ADVERTISING DELETED BY ORIGINAL POSTER]

CORRECTION TO EMAIL ADDRESS: It should be [email protected], like in the sig. Seriously though, why use the LetsPlayChaps email when my email has metang@ in it? JK

Anyway, I'm in, obviously. My info is:

Skills: Music editing, beta testing, some other random stuff
    Proof of Work: I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I can email you a patch that changes some of the music.
    Past experience: None, I'm just starting but have done tests before to make sure I understand this stuff.
    Contact information: My YouTube channel, obviously, or email at [email protected].
    time zone: US Eastern

Last edited:

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    This is Brendan from the Let's Play Chaps. For those readers who don't know, the Let's Play Chaps are a group of upstart LPers containing myself, SPG, and a few others. I'm currently LPing Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System) and will be doing Pokémon Platinum when it's complete.

CORRECTION TO EMAIL ADDRESS: It should be [email protected], like in the sig. Seriously though, why use the LetsPlayChaps email when my email has metang@ in it? JK

Anyway, I'm in, obviously. My info is:

Skills: Music editing, beta testing, some other random stuff
    Proof of Work: I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I can email you a patch that changes some of the music.
    Past experience: None, I'm just starting but have done tests before to make sure I understand this stuff.
    Contact information: My YouTube channel, obviously, or email at [email protected].
    time zone: US Eastern
    please dont advratize, it will get this thread closed and it took forever to get it exepted and if you can show me some prof you cant join sorry (send me a patch or something)

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    OK, I'm actually having trouble with the title screen so I'll need to figure out what's going wrong.
    the rom should be un edited... you should have problems with it yet

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    ok we have 2 new people! great! but we need a few more so come on ppl!

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • Skills: Mapper, Spriter
    Proof of Work:
    Team Forbidden

Team Forbidden

Team Forbidden

Past experience: I worked on a few of my own projects, none of which ever became popular (or were finished for that matter) I went into retirement for a while, but am now thinking of coming back into the world of rom hacking.
    Contact information: PM's
    time zone: Central Time

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    ok cool! i'll tell you what i want you to do for the first map in a e-mail ok ^_^ thx for joining

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • Since Sappy doesn't work right on Windows 7, I won't be able to music hack. What I can do is beta test and work on the storyline.

If we do include the Gen IV and Gen V Pokémon, we should make sure not to overwrite any existing Pokémon. 648 Pokémon should be catchable in the hack.

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Since Sappy doesn't work right on Windows 7, I won't be able to music hack. What I can do is beta test and work on the storyline.

If we do include the Gen IV and Gen V Pokémon, we should make sure not to overwrite any existing Pokémon. 648 Pokémon should be catchable in the hack.
    i got sappy to work and story line is all ready done and y 648? and i all ready added pokemon+ im not stupid enoff to over right pokemon and so far the gen 4 and 5 pokemon are to big (well most are) so most likly not going to add gen 4 and 5 pokemon

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Name: Alignment
    Contact Info: PM me upon acceptance
    Skills: Scripting
    Proof:
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    All I ask for in return is patience and a mature boss who doesn't spam my MSN page with requests :)

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Name: Alignment
    Contact Info: PM me upon acceptance
    Skills: Scripting
    Proof:
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    All I ask for in return is patience and a mature boss who doesn't spam my MSN page with requests :)

dont worry the only time i spam is if some one gives me 2 e-mails at once and your in! i'll tell you what to do in a few mins i need to eat dinner

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    cartercr
    Alignment
    bolth left the team.....
    crtercr just gave up and alignment went to make his own hack so he is putting his time in that..... so i need a scripter and a mapper!

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Skills: Mapping
    Proof:

Spoiler:

Past Work: Team Lone Stars, Team Anjuba (Retired Hacks I was a part of)

Time: America Pacific Standard

Looking forward to mapping for you if you'll have me, I try to be as active as possible. Also If you want
    I can make a project banner, just tell me what you want it to look like. My signature is proof but I can do a lot
    more than that as well :)

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Skills: Mapping
    Proof:

Spoiler:

Past Work: Team Lone Stars, Team Anjuba (Retired Hacks I was a part of)

Time: America Pacific Standard

Looking forward to mapping for you if you'll have me, I try to be as active as possible. Also If you want
    I can make a project banner, just tell me what you want it to look like. My signature is proof but I can do a lot
    more than that as well :)
    ok yor in! (finaly a mapper that knows what he is doing!) i'll pm you the rom and the first map you can do k the banner will come when i get the legendary pokemon in the game (curently in progress)

Cyndaquil2607

Pingu is the best TV program.
    Years
  • Skills: Spriter
    Proof of Work: my computer refuses to upload momenteraly sorry
    Past experience: I did a hack with my friend which was never finished
    Contact information: PM me
    time zone: GMT

NOTE:I SAID SPRITER
    i suck at scripting
    my friend did all of the scripts and stuff like that

Last edited:

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    after a long time of frustration beta 0.1 will be out in a few days i was having trouble making a script for a boat (im manly posting this because i dont want ppl to think this team/hack is dead)

RegisteelX

Too many days to get lost
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Skills: Mapper, Scripter (advanced) and i can edit the Title screen.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past experience: was working on a hack a year ago. Working on a new one right now.
    Contact information: PM or VM
    time zone: GMT +01:00

Thanks.

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Skills: Mapper, Scripter (advanced) and i can edit the Title screen.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past experience: was working on a hack a year ago. Working on a new one right now.
    Contact information: PM or VM
    time zone: GMT +01:00

Thanks.
    ok your in i'll pm you a rom file and what to do k

added new info to the team (thx registeelX) and made everything look me "nice" or "neat"

added new info to the team (thx registeelX) and made everything look me "nice" or "neat"

Last edited:
    Back