• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I'm tempted to get VMWare and OSX just so I can get the earbuds. For my Sniper. Gibus+Earbuds+Bodyshots only=Maximum Rage from players

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I'm tempted to get VMWare and OSX just so I can get the earbuds. For my Sniper. Gibus+Earbuds+Bodyshots only=Maximum Rage from players

Tempted sweetie? *Is currently downloading them.* XD

And as for the Engie's shotgun, should we be expecting the Engie update next? =D

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Tempted sweetie? *Is currently downloading them.* XD

And as for the Engie's shotgun, should we be expecting the Engie update next? =D
    Yeah, normally I might, but it'll take a long time just to do it.
    Download OS
    Install it using VMWare
    Download Steam and TF2
    But, I have a lot of so I guess I might try it.

Engie update should come out soon. Hopefully next Thursday at the latest.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Who knows when the Engie update will be out. You can expect nearly a week's worth of hype before it does though. And valve likes to tease it's new weapons before they come out, they did the same thing with the pyro's flaregun in Meet the Sniper.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Still, it's a free item.
    Wonder why they would do that =X
    The new UI log in screen is pretty interesting. A bit too many things wanting to pop into my eye though.
    The tutorials are interesting though. ^^
    The Mac Trailer looked really cool and the Engineer's shotgun looks really interesting too. Hope it turns out great, the engi is a fun class to play.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Speaking of the Engie update, I hope the new weapons will help my Battle Engie playing style. XD

Oh, I wonder if we'll get met the Pyro next, since, well to me, the Engie and Pyro seem like good friends.

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
  • Best. Dropday. Ever.

First, in a random drop, i got a Backbiter's Billycock. Awesome hat, but i crafted it with my Drill Hat and got a Hound Dog of which i am very proud.

Then, about 2 hours later, another drop netted me a Killer's Kabuto.

Brilliant!

Zet

Years
  • Best. Dropday. Ever.

First, in a random drop, i got a Backbiter's Billycock. Awesome hat, but i crafted it with my Drill Hat and got a Hound Dog of which i am very proud.

Then, about 2 hours later, another drop netted me a Killer's Kabuto.

Brilliant!
    All I got today were weapon drops :(

Ghastly Gibs is my only hat, I was kinda hoping that I would eventually get a hat drop one day, but I don't see it coming any time soon.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Lol, my first hat drop took ages, and it was the ENT Mirror for the Medic. Still, at least it was a hat, but I think I'll craft it with my Bald hat for engi. Think it's a good idea? ;P

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
  • Tf2 takes so long to open and close, and one of my friends sent me a picture request on MSN, which made it close. That takes 15 minutes from when it starts, to when my computer runs smoothly.

So now, instead of wasting time connecting to servers and stuff, im just gong to idle. I think i may have hit my item limit though.

Zet

Years
  • I've noticed how slow TF2 has been performing after the update, and wonder if it's because of Mac users or adding all the new stuff to the game.

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
  • Ive always had problems with speed.

And connecting. On all servers, i have to connect until it says "Sending Client Info", then i have to cancel, and do it again.

But now, since the Mac update, alot of my favorite servers kick me, with the message "Disconnect: Connection Loosing too many Packets."

Back