• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
  • The real question is why your team mates do not bounce backwards. If the effect of putting out the gas should put them out.
    But then again, when you compression an enemy, they don't get extinguished.
    It doesn't really matter, as long as it works.
    And it does.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    The real question is why your team mates do not bounce backwards. If the effect of putting out the gas should put them out.
    But then again, when you compression an enemy, they don't get extinguished.
    It doesn't really matter, as long as it works.
    And it does.
    I could imagine how frustrating that could be.

YO PUT ME OUT I'M DIE-YEN HERE!
    *Pushes Scout off a cliff, he dies*
    *Banned for griefing*
    :I

Zet

Years
  • Hey guys, engie update this Thursday and also you could be lucky enough to get a gold wrench from crafting to keep forever, though there's only 100 so once they're gone I doubt they will return any time soon :(

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Okay, update is now live. Downloading it now. Can't wait til I get the new items, all of them are really good.

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
    Years
  • The new items are brilliant!

The mini sentry is awesome, and useful! The Wrangler i only just got, so i dont know much about it, but the Metal hand is sick!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I freaking love the Frontier Justice and Gunslinger, sweeties! X3 Well since the Engie has been my favorite class, and I always go Battle Engie, these new items make it even better to play Battle Engie.

The mini-sentries I love the most since all I ever wanted when I play Battle Engie is to have my level 1 sentry deploy quickly while I shoot down the my enemies. Now with the mini-sentries, I can be more efficient when going the battle field. Also the fact the mini-sentries deploy with full health makes them a great distraction. Now when I see an enemy heading my way, I just deploy the sentry in front of them. They normally start shooting my sentry first, so I start shooting them with my Frontier Justice and let my mini-sentry finish them off.

Oh random question for thought sweeties; has the Engie has always had a prosthesis and covered it up with a glove and then revealed it once he modified with his Grandfather's blueprints, or has he just recently sawed off his arm?

Edit: i forgot to mention how awesome it was to finally being able to move your sentries now. This is great! =D

Last edited:
    Back