• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
group dead as hell

but you guys can add me

Bling Taunts after Bodyshots (or bigbling)

I...currently cannot play, and God knows when I will be able to again. But add me anyway! When I do come back, I usually play for hours every other than in the Spring since I do track. I do fear however, that in 2 years this game will be reaching death...

Years
TF2 was my life for a couple of years. Unfortunately, I don't have the time nor the computer power to play as much anymore. I still occasionally participate in trading items every so often. Especially when they come out with new crates. So any of you surviving members of TF2 players feel free to add me.

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
I play this some, so add me if you'd like to. I main Pyro, but also play Demo, Soldier, or sometimes Scout. My favorite thing to do with the Scout is run around spamming the Flying Guillotine; it's just so satisfying to see it go cartwheeling through the air and hit someone.

Back