• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Frozen Flame

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    i want to make this team to help me finish my new hack of Fire Red, and hopefully if it works well we will make some more hacks!

Team Name: Team Frozen Flame

the first hack we would be working on is Pokemon Frozen Flame
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=200549
    which is obviously where i got the name for the team haha

I can arrange the maps pretty well as long as i have good tiles.i can do the text and i can do most of the scripting by figuring it out on my own or asking people.

Heres what i do need

-Tile Editor- i need someone who can take the tiles from the game, make me some new houses and trees and surroundings. give it a bit of an older look. not so much high tech like the game normally looks. graphics will be a big part of the game.

-Sprite Editor- someone who can make some killer new sprites for the characters in the game. im planning on having all new trainer/ person sprites in this game. and they gotta look good.

-Overworld Sprite editor- Of course to match the the other sprites ill need to have new overworlds.

-Event Scripter?- i may need someone to help me script the major events in the game,. but for now i think i can handle most everything else. but if you wish to apply for this i could always use some help! so if i have something i need for you to do, i can call you in for help haha.

-World Map Editor- there may be some small changes to the world map in this first hack, so i would need someone to help with that. but of course once we get going with other hacks there will be more to do.

After we finish this hack, i think it would be awesome to completely collaborate on a new hack.

i just want to get this hack done, because i think i really have some cool ideas for it. and anyone who joins up on the team will obviously be able to give their ideas to add to the hack, as it will become all of our project.

id like to have everyone help develop the storyline and make it more in depth as it goes. and we can start discussing this once the team is complete.

If you would like to apply please use this form

Name:
    Postion you want:
    Skills:
    Past experience:
    Proof of work:
    How to contact you:

feel free to apply for one or more positions:

If i have left anything out, or i find new postitions to be filled i will edit the main post.
    i will also edit the main post with everyones name who joins the team.

lets get this thing going!!

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    judging by the visible lack of experience i saw from how many people you asked to just be a "beta tester", and actually it seems it was more like you begging.

sooo i dont think im gonna need you, especially with the way you talk to other people

i need real people. normal people. who want to help do good, not piss people off,

thankyou

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
  • Name : Xmouvelianx You can call me Mou/Mouve
    Position: A-Scripter,Tile inserter and maybe Overworld spriter.[I'm busy spriting for my hack so maybe i may be a little late in my work for O-sprite]
    Proof of work: Pokemon black orb. you got it in your sig :P
    Past experience: Pokemon Kinjoh .// cancelled due to personal reasons.
    email: [email protected]

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    i definitely need a tile inserter, ive tried, and i cant wrap my head around it, so you are definitely in for that

what would you say your level of scripting is?

shaygonnagon

Master Trainer and a Hacker
    Years
  • Name: Call me Shay
    Postion you want: Trainer Making(like editing their pokemon)
    Skills: Good Trainer Maker, alright mapper(i dont know how to add thumbnails)
    Past experience: Tried to make atleast 5 hacks but I failed miserably, I map for fun
    Proof of work: So what should i do for Trainer Making?
    How to contact you: [email protected] or pm me

EDIT: I was on Team silver sparks but it crashed:(

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Name: Call me Shay
    Postion you want: Trainer Making(like editing their pokemon)
    Skills: Good Trainer Maker, alright mapper(i dont know how to add thumbnails)
    Past experience: Tried to make atleast 5 hacks but I failed miserably, I map for fun
    Proof of work: So what should i do for Trainer Making?
    How to contact you: [email protected] or pm me

EDIT: I was on Team silver sparks but it crashed:(

i dont really need anyone to edit the trainers, sorry.
    but they have very simple programs for things like this.

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
  • Level of scripting.. hmm lets see.
    I can script almost everything. level scripts and more.
    Except for when you use JPAN patch.
    Im learning how to use JPAN patch

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Level of scripting.. hmm lets see.
    I can script almost everything. level scripts and more.
    Except for when you use JPAN patch.
    Im learning how to use JPAN patch

awesome, i dont even know what JPANs patch is really. so im not using it. maybe on my next hack.

but you are definitely in for some scripting and definitely some tile insertion, and if you can, overworld sprites would be amazing after we get the other sprites from whoever can do them.

do you know anyone who can help us out with some sprites?

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Nikarou.. or nikanorou.. idk..
    He's a friend of mine.

okay, cool, he offered to help out a little in the hack thread.

since the hack is taking place in the past, what tiles do you think we should include in the game. a combination of different tilesets could be cool. i have a picture of the first version of the pallet town map that i did. just as a little preview. i think those houses go good with the hack.

but the pokemon centers could look a little older.

so we could both look for tiles that we think could look good, and when we got them all set you could insert them.

and maybe you could do some of the work making the caves look more under developed.

how could we do this and both work on the maps/scripting etc.? like with the ips patches? will we have to take turns working on it and sending it back to each other?

never worked with anyone on a hack. but i hope this works out.

Back