• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    Well, to get this out, I put myself in the fanfic. But I have similar problems in it that I have in real life. Well, enough about me. The second main human character is a male Team Galactic grunt called Neptune. Neptune is based off of both the male Galactic grunt from Iron Island that says he's going to cry, and the one from the dream that made me like Team Galactic. He isn't really with Team Galactic, but he's still a member. Neptune's around my age, and he is slightly shorter than the other Galactic grunts. He loves to eat, and has just as much heart as "good guys," if not more. But (even though I haven't gotten to this part yet), despite that, some people, including the man from Floraroma Medow selling Honey, refuse to except that, which saddens him and angers me.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    You really don't like the Honey guy do you?
    XD
    And it sounds like it could turn into a Galactic romance ;) That would be quite cute since I haven't read a fic like that.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    You really don't like the Honey guy do you?
    XD
    And it sounds like it could turn into a Galactic romance ;) That would be quite cute since I haven't read a fic like that.
    Well, I picked the Honey guy because he never appealed to me as a character.

Hm...I do love that grunt.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Grunts, of any team, are always fun to write about. And even though the Honey Salesman Dude really doesn't have a character to be unappealing, it's always nice to see a fresh take on characters, especially minor ones.

UraharaSteph

Years
    Well think about it~

He's there with all oh 'HIS' honey. I don't think it does belong to him! I think he steals it all and then sells it off to make a profit! Team Galactic were just making the world a better place by reclaiming the honey!

There for, the Honey Salesmen is evil and is now my wife... I mean husband.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Well think about it~

He's there with all oh 'HIS' honey. I don't think it does belong to him! I think he steals it all and then sells it off to make a profit! Team Galactic were just making the world a better place by reclaiming the honey!

There for, the Honey Salesmen is evil and is now my wife... I mean husband.
    lol nice theory :D
    But why not? :D
    Come to think 'bout it... you might be right...

UraharaSteph

Years
    lol nice theory :D
    But why not? :D
    Come to think 'bout it... you might be right...

Exactly! I mean look into his dark black eyes... he looks too ordinary... He's just so evil! And there for is Team G's greatest enemy! Silly menz stealingz thez honeyz

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    I haven't gotten started on re-writing my fanfic yet, but I will try to soon. I'll make the Honey guy very narrow-minded.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    He should also have a borderline-obsession for Combee hives. >D [spewing out random character quirks]

UraharaSteph

Years
    I think the honey (Almost wrote horny man then... it's 2:10am!!!!! Leave me alone XD) Would be a wife beating womanizer. As said already (I love the idea of this) He should have the obsession with Combee hives xD. THANK YOU Giratinasaur~

Maybe he should be a gay womanizer...

ACTUAL QUITE COOL PLOT IDEA!:

No no no... Maybe he should be an EX member of Team Galactic! Oh~ That would be an AWESOME twist. yeah... He was a member of Team Galactic and then he quit after him and another member had an argument about Cyrus' plans. He now hates the site of Team Galactic and their only use of dark type Pokémon. It made him mad and so he, and his little boy... Jimmeh (Or spelled Jimmy if you're a normal freak) created this whole "Oh my gosh Team G are trying to rob my honeys!" seinorio. This is nothing more that a failed attempt to get Team G put away and out of the picture so he could rise with his own group! Once this fails... he then goes under cover and becomes a member of Team galactic again. He wishes to destroy Team Galactic from the inside so he can create his own evil group that share his demonic ideas!

Of course... the Honey man is a satan worshipper...

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    No problem for the idea, and HOLY MEW I WOULD SO SO SO SO SO READ THAT FANFIC. YOU MUST WRITE IIIIIIIIT.

UraharaSteph

Years
    LOL~ OK So Maybe I'll drop the gay womanizer thing XD

Hmmm Maybe I will write it! I'll start writing it right away! It starts off two years in the past before the whole honey incident <3 XD I need a name for the Honey man!.... XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back