• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team Galactic were Horible

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
  • This is why i stick to the old gen games XD
    Hehehe, dont know that much about Team Galactic in the game but since you guys are like hmm how do you say this... 'mocking'? naah... well you guys hate them, it shows they suck eggs...
    I personally like Team Rocket in the Gold/Silver/Crytal gen... They seemed...'stronger'...

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • This is why i stick to the old gen games XD
    Hehehe, dont know that much about Team Galactic in the game but since you guys are like hmm how do you say this... 'mocking'? naah... well you guys hate them, it shows they suck eggs...
    I personally like Team Rocket in the Gold/Silver/Crytal gen... They seemed...'stronger'...

You stick to the old gen games because the bad guys aren't as strong? That's an odd reason.

I think people are really neglecting the fact that the bad guys have been weak in every game.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • You stick to the old gen games because the bad guys aren't as strong? That's an odd reason.

I think people are really neglecting the fact that the bad guys have been weak in every game.
    Uhhh... i didn't say that... I think the old gen villains are tougher... You must be confused about the 'stronger' part... Hmm i dont really know whats the reason of putting that ' ' thingy soo excuse me ^^

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Dude... make up your mind already =p
    Uhh... naah... I stick to the old gens... coz i dont own a DS... LOL!!
    Am I going off-topic?

So what is it about Team Galactic that made it the least popular villain in pokemon? The weak pokemon? Has to be more than that dont ya think?

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • Dude... make up your mind already =p
    Uhh... naah... I stick to the old gens... coz i dont own a DS... LOL!!
    Am I going off-topic?

So what is it about Team Galactic that made it the least popular villain in pokemon? The weak pokemon? Has to be more than that dont ya think?

It has to do with the fact that everyone here tries to find as many flaws in Diamond/Pearl as they can because they're obsessed with the first two gens. Like I said, they're no easier than the previous villains, but people ignore that because the previous villains happen to be in their favorite gen games and so they can't find any kind of flaw in that.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    It has to do with the fact that everyone here tries to find as many flaws in Diamond/Pearl as they can because they're obsessed with the first two gens. Like I said, they're no easier than the previous villains, but people ignore that because the previous villains happen to be in their favorite gen games and so they can't find any kind of flaw in that.

ZOMG, someone smart has appeared! I do agree, Team Rocket wasn't all that hard either. Alas, there will always be the people that say: "Wat r u talking bout teh only good gens wur 1 adn 2! All ohter gens r stuipd!!!!11!!!waffles!!!!!!1eleven!!!1" Okay, that may have been a dramatization, but you get the idea.

Embrace...

Quick to the MangaMobile!
    Years
  • Eh, so what if all they use is Bug Pokemon. It's not like the game is a challenge in the first place. You can win even if you use the starter all the way XD But seriously, I think I didn't like TG because they were so boring. I mean they didn't have this and that, oh look a list!

1. They didn't have a cool base
    2. They didn't have a cool Leader
    3. They were all pug-ugly
    4. Did I mention that they had GREEN hair!?
    5. Right you know the second gym in front of their base was tree's blocking the entrance, how incredibly stupid.
    6. Ok rant over :P

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    i think team galactic(mainly the commanders) had better costumes than the other villians.
    that was the only good thing about them lol.

but battling them was a joke.

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
  • Like every EVIL TEAM in pokemon sucks. I liked most of the characters however. All the evil teams are sorry excuse for the forces of evil. If i was the admin. I would show them. >.>

All the characters in Team Rocket were just stupid. Maybe Jessie was ok....the rest for so stupid.BTW I hated the gay leader.

shelly.gif
    Team Aqua Admin Shelly is the best character of Team Aqua. Infact she is the 3rd best on my anime girl listings. Coming third to Pike Queen Lucy and Champion Shirona.

Team Magma...everyone sucks.

I HATE TEAM GALACTIC. All though Jupiter is intresting. O.o

:16:

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • I actually liked Team Galactic. They were funny with their wierd hair do's, strange clothes and weird choice in pokemon. I think they were more comical than Magma/Aqua/Rocket. My favourite's are still Rocket though, they are the original bad guys. xD I kinda hate them for chopping off slowpoke tails though, aparently Im like a slowpoke. xD

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    As I said on a different thread. I'm tired of these 'cult' teams. I prefered 'we do bad stuff with pokemon', not 'we'll increase land/sea to change the world' with M/A or 'I WANNA BE GOD LOLOLOL' with Cyrus.

Years
  • I kind of noticed something from pokemon D&P...I think the commanders of Team Galactic breed their pokemon and give them to the grunts...
    Think about it.
    When you fought Commander Mars he had a purugly,and the guard outside had a glameow.
    So all of team galactic's pokemon are from the same family tree.

I also think they should up the difficulty.
    I mean,near the end of the game they should have Rhyperiors and Aggrons.It's way too easy now.You don't even need strategy.Just the right elemental attacks =/

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • 'I WANNA BE GOD LOLOLOL' with Cyrus.

That was actually pretty badass. Destroying the world to rule a new one? Awesome.

I also think they should up the difficulty.
    I mean,near the end of the game they should have Rhyperiors and Aggrons.It's way too easy now.You don't even need strategy.Just the right elemental attacks =/

Umm... Rhyperior and Aggron are completely wrecked by the right elemental attacks, you know. You need even less strategy for those guys.

Years
  • The next bad guys should be a part of a secret religion that worships arceus.They would try to resurrect him to bring upon a apocolypse and destroy all humans.The cult wants an age of only pokemon.
    Just my idea =)

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    I think they should go Wicker Man and have a team that worships Vespiquen and Combee and Beedrill lololol.

Srsly though, bowl cuts? All I can think of when I see a member is Mandaark from Dexter's lab, but with weird turquoise hair XD

Back