• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galamyth (recruiting)

Which region name do you prefer

• Jinon

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frits191

Pksvui Scripter
Years
  • @Dark Thanks ;)
    And another question:
    How are we gonna see things over, like who does what and where we send it in and stuff like that?

Edit:
    Oh and Dark you mispelled my name at the main topic, you wrote frist191 instead of frits191 :D

Last edited:

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    How's everybody doing?? Sorry, I've been out for awhile due to some school work.

Dark, if you would like me to do/start on something just say so. I'm currently developing the Mythology(back story) of the game. Maybe, you should show us the 8 deities you're working on. I would like to see them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    I currently have a big headache. And the scratches I have been working on didnt worked out right. For now ill stick to the deities that I currently have until I can make them better

frits191

Pksvui Scripter
    Years
  • Oh and Dark, if you want anything done I'l do it.
    I am not doing anything right now and have all the time to work on something.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Dark, is it okay if I sprite Seedling for you? I've got an ideas to make it look great. Yes, I'm going to add some slight details.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    I currently have a big headache. And the scratches I have been working on didnt worked out right. For now ill stick to the deities that I currently have until I can make them better
    Haha! ^^ Good luck then! Spriting Pokemon is pretty much hard..

frits191

Pksvui Scripter
    Years
  • Nah,it is fine,frits
    I will see if I can manage on myself first
    Alright I'l do some other things ;)

EDIT:
    Actually I think I will look in that script of a taxi/transport system, even if we aren't gonna put it in there anyway :)

Last edited:

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    How about work on the scratches? Also, you haven't posted my Seedling here...

Last edited:

frits191

Pksvui Scripter
    Years
  • Seeing as I have nothing to do I went and started on ray's script idea with the taxi.
    Now I know Dark didn't want to use it but I have nothing to do anyway.
    But when I was making it I encounterd a problem.
    for some reason the guy who says it all appears somewhere else on the map which is weird.
    So maybey somebody can look at it and tell me what I am doing wrong.
    So here it is:
    (not completely finished but for the most part)
    Spoiler:

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Bump for Dark.

I couldn't possibly have his team dying now, could I?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    K,here are the line ups for Galamyth

Jobs
    Edogg is in charge of making the routes/caves/forests
    Lolwhet is in charge of making cities and town
    Niven is in charge of making the Advanced scripts this includes
    Team Unigend scripts
    Gym Leader/E4 scripts
    Scripts that play a role in the story example a tour around the first town and after that you will get a Town Map
    Frits191 is in charge of the simpler scripts
    Trainer Battles
    Giving items
    Giving pokemons
    Leachim helps frits with the scripts and Leachim is in charge of making the OW sprites of the Deities.And work together with me to develop the story and the plot

Gameplay

I have maybe finished the concept of Leachim.Every route got a warp on both the start and finish.This will gives the mappers a more variety and freedom for making bigger and prettier maps.So we can use all the original Firered tiles without making bugs and glitches if you walk through routes in and out that my current game had.I also had a idea for the elite four.It will be like the B/W E4.You will have to battle E4 but not in one building but on five different islands on the Djanu Islands.This will give more challenges for it.But this is just one idea

Pokemon itself

Ive thought about it for a long time now and I have decided to none of the Kanto pokemon will be catchable except for
    • Mankey
    • Primeape
    • Jynx
    All the other kanto pokemon are bye bye.This is because I couldnt make any good pokedex with all the other lines.
    Also the evo of Eevee will only evolve in Espeon and Umbreon.
    This would mean I need to get rid of three other pokemons in another region just to make all the pokemon fit.
    The pokemon I will get rid off are.
    • Delibird
    • Unown
    • Luvdisc
    If people got questions about this PM me.
    All the Johto pokemon that evolve from Kanto pokemon will be catchable.But will have -5 stats lowering.In contradiction with Espeon and Umbreon who will get a +5 stats increase due to a high balanced stats of the Eevee Evo.

This is what I currently have.If people have complaints/question/suggestions post or PM me

Back