• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galamyth (recruiting)

Which region name do you prefer

• Jinon

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Are you sure? It's like Vaporeon evolving into Glaceon. I think you should make a poll about it.

By the way, Plasmadile merely an example.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Wow Dark! I really appreciate the extremely long and well-thought-out post. It really sums up alot of questions.
    Now for my not-so-long but still-long-enough-to-be-spoiler'd response. :P
    Spoiler:

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Spoiler:

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    That's a good idea for how to make Ivocub evolve into a certain Pokemon. Here's another idea:

We make Ivocub A that evolves into the Atk and Def pokemon, then Ivocub B that evolves into the Stone Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    What I currently had in mind for the Masaby line was or
    High happinis in Boutiqueen and low happines in PoyPress
    Bloveesh is just a tiny little problem I only need to do some research that is all.

The reason for the Mammosect into Woodant.This will encourage more people to get all the evo's of the elephant and also make it easier.

Also another question:Can someone tell me how to make a poll :P

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I wish I knew how to make a poll so I could tell you how to, but I don't so...

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Already found out

Ivocub A/B is a bad concept for the gameplay itself cause you wont be able to find out which Ivocub evolves into which elephant

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    It's good that you found out.

I don't think the Ivocub's both need to be Ivocub. One could be Male and one Female, one Male and one Genderless etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    FR didnt went further with the genders.Since Diamond genders played a role in appearance and could also play a role in evo's.In FR it isnt possible to do it.
    Also you would get the same problem.You wouldnt know which evolve into who.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    It's actually okay if you do it this way:

Make Ivocub M (Male). After that you decide wether it will have the stone evos, or the Atk and Def evos. Sort out the evolutions and then you're done with that one.

Now you make an Ivocub G (Genderless). When you do you take the evo group that the other one doesn't evolve into and you then you're done with this one.

It's as simple as that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Or, Ivocub (male gender symbol) and Ivocub (female gender symbol).
    Like the whole Nidoran thing.
    If we do that, I suggest Leaf, Bug, and Ice to be the Female and Ground, Fire, and Electric to be Male.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Woah, so many progress in just a short period of time, eh? Well, what will I do next Dark?? Anyways, like I said before, I know how to make scripts like the Oak Starter Script, but I think I'll script the NPC's with Lolwhet.. Is it okay with you Dark? It's been a while since I created a complicated script.. So I'm afraid that I might fail.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Cause discussing with you guys is as pointless as punching a rock.Ill see if I can manage that.
    But only on one condition try to find a single stage pokemon in either Gen II or III that hasnt been on my deletion list yet.

Leach,I will sent you a PM what you are going to do now

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Looks like ''Jinon'' is gonna win!
    can someone PLEASE download the ROM and see if they can play it?? Mine freezes after the copyright info.. D:

Cause discussing with you guys is as pointless as punching a rock,
    Try using Rock Smash?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Same problem here.I played the one of Edogg and it was right.Maybe something happened wrong with the mapping?

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    I can't believe I'm the only one who voted Junon. To be honest, I'm regretting that decision now, so pretend that I voted for Jinon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    K,It will be Jinon now then

Ill let the poll stay for some days.But I think it will be Jinon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    It wasnt the mapping, it didnt work before i mapped either. Besides, I HIGHLY doubt that mapping could have effected the titlescreen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Then I think we will have a problem.
    Then I think we need to start over again with a clean rom.D:

Back