• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galamyth (recruiting)

Which region name do you prefer

• Jinon

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    oops, sorry, but I've been busy last couple days, and kept forgetting about this. I'm starting the routes now.

EDIT: how's this for the path to Mt. Moon?

This can do.. Just add some details such as flowers and bushes on the grassy area.. Well, this is just my input, I know Dark's opinion will vary.

Nice job!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    The Mt moon is really good
    Raymanz,if you are going to be busy please tell us so we know it next time this also counts for the other members

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    sorry for some inactivity. I was camping(???) with an organisation so I was absent. But I will keep updating my album ''indexed sprites''

But maybe it will take some days/weeks to index all of them

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    The progress as just as far as we were at the beginning of the week.We just need to wait for the last route of Rayman and then we can go on.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Okay then..

Also, I suggest that we should not use the new gameplay here in Galamyth, since it may still be early, and we might not have the enough capabilities to execute that idea. I observed that it's also pushing the members way too hard. With your decision, I suggest that we stick to the original gameplay of Fire Red.

Let's just use the new gameplay after we finished Galamyth.. to a new hack maybe?.. Anyways, everything still falls down to your hands Dark.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Even though I like the gameplay you are right.It would probably be best if we use the old gameplay.Then I think it would be best to make this hack in four stages.
    First
    * Just insert all the sprites into the game
    Second
    * Do trainers
    Third'
    *Change the maps and import the gameplay
    Fourth
    *Scripting

I think this way we will progress faster and there will be no problems then

edogg

EXTREME mapper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Even though I like the gameplay you are right.It would probably be best if we use the old gameplay.Then I think it would be best to make this hack in four stages.
    First
    Second
    * Do trainers
    Third'
    Fourth
    *Scripting

I think this way we will progress faster and there will be no problems then
    Ya this seems like a good system.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    I'm Baaack.

I like that schedule, it gives me more time to get the maps done, and I don't think I'll have all that much time. I've got to start packing up for boarding school soon, and my Dad keeps trying the take off with my laptop so he cane run a program that only works on my laptop. AND, on top of that I've got 3 new games to play before I go, and the maps aren't high on my to-do list.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    I am currently working on the backsprites and the shiny sprites.
    100 backsprites have been made
    1 shiny sprite (I just started)

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Leachy,what do you think of my last proposal

First
    Second
    * Do trainers
    Third'
    Fourth
    *Scripting

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Leachy,what do you think of my last proposal

First
    Second
    * Do trainers
    Third'
    Fourth
    *Scripting

It just fits well to my schedule.. As some of you might know, I'm also working with a hack of mine..

My role here in Galamyth is basically on scripting so, if we're going to put scripting on the last phase of this project then I'll have time on my own project, and some for studying.

In short, I 100%-ly agree to this. ^^
    Good luck spriting everyone!

Back