• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galamyth (recruiting)

Which region name do you prefer

• Jinon

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Junon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Darkliferful: This will be my last post for a while, I'm going to boarding school today and won't have usable Internet. I might be able to, but chances are I won't. Please mark me as inactive.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    How's the hack doing Dark?? Well, I just thought to drop by.. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Well,I am working on the shiny versions.21 have been made.SO in total I need to make 50 backsprites and 129 shiny sprites which isnt much if you think about it but it still needs time.Also I need to finish 120 stats and movesets for the pokemon.

That is everything for the first Beta

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    I'm glad to hear that. Well, good luck Dark.. I guess in making a hack we really can't rely on others too much..

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    I agree, but there's no point in crying over spilled milk.

Just continue what you are doing now. Little by little you're making progress, and I salute you for that.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • Help

So I read some of the last posts about 147 and 50 sprites and i think I could attempt to help in a way and if you need another mapper then i could make a map i don't want to join just seeing if I can make a map, 10 backsprites and 5 shinies. If you need to see proof of work i can show off a lil bit

Sincerely
    ~Pikakitten

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    So I read some of the last posts about 147 and 50 sprites and i think I could attempt to help in a way and if you need another mapper then i could make a map i don't want to join just seeing if I can make a map, 10 backsprites and 5 shinies. If you need to see proof of work i can show off a lil bit

Sincerely
    ~Pikakitten
    Well, I don't know why Dark didn't replied to you yet, but I think Galamyth needs someone like you.. Not officially a team member, but is still trying to contribute.

If you would be so kind, please prepare those 'proofs', that's all. Thanks Pikakitten! ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    If you can find the time I would gladly appreciate your offer.Just do the sprites you want to do.

Leachy,Maybe because I got my exams.Didnt had any time yesterday

Here are the shiny sprites for now (I know they are the front sprites,,but then I at least got the design done already)

number001shiny.png
    number002shiny.png
    number003shiny.png
    number004shiny.png
    number005shiny.png
    number006shiny.png
    number007shint.png
    number008shiny.png
    number009shiny.png
    number010shiny.png
    number011shiny.png
    number012shiny.png
    number013shiny.png
    number014shiny.png
    number015shiny.png
    number016shiny.png
    number017shiny.png
    number018shiny.png
    number019shiny.png
    number020shiny.png
    number021shiny.png
    number022shiny.png
    number023shiny.png
    number024shiny.png
    number025shiny.png

pikakitten

Years
  • Thnx

All right so i'll provide some proof before I actually do anything just to show u i'm legit might take a while so i'm only making one of each srry, and feel free to use my proof for ur hack if you want

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    I'm glad to hear that we're really progressing! ^^

This is a really though hack. Hope we finish it alive. xD xD
    Just kidding! I know we will!

pikakitten

Years
  • Proof Of work

Here's a fountain for sprite proof and school is reducing my time so you're just gonna need to have faith in me being able to make maps so here you go and pm me the sprites we still need to do and hope you don't mind if i join i'm kind of thinking about it but i'm just thinking so if i make up my mind i'll send an application form and don't worry i'm good at a LOT of hacking stuff ;)
    and i have a fakemon coming soon it's a grass dragon type you can name it plot out it's story you know just have fun with it my gift to the team of galamyth

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Looks really good,I actually need a replacement for a couple of sprites.Such as Hierbagon so a grass dragon would be a good sprite

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    Here's a fountain for sprite proof and school is reducing my time so you're just gonna need to have faith in me being able to make maps so here you go and pm me the sprites we still need to do and hope you don't mind if i join i'm kind of thinking about it but i'm just thinking so if i make up my mind i'll send an application form and don't worry i'm good at a LOT of hacking stuff ;)
    and i have a fakemon coming soon it's a grass dragon type you can name it plot out it's story you know just have fun with it my gift to the team of galamyth

That's a pretty awesome fountain you got there Pikakitten! ^^
    Thanks a lot.

Also, can I ask how many projects are you working on now?..
    (You can choose to decline to answer of course. xD xD)

Back