• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Gengar recruiting.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2017
    Hello!
    After attempting a couple rom hacks myself I have decided to form a team in order to accomplish more than just I am capable of. My rom hack will explore the idea of Gengar being Clefables shadow, as well as the kanto wars. It will include multiple sidequests, a choice system that will effect the storyline, and different endings depending on whether you decide to be a hero or villain. The pokemon will incude Gen1-Gen3 only. (Though I would consider changing that if the rest of the team wanted). The base rom will be... you guessed it, Fire Red.

I myself am a newer rom hacker, but I am dedicated to making this the best that It can be.
    I know how to make complex scripts fairly well, and I keep on teaching myself everyday.
    I have a lot of free time to work on this hack, and am completely dedicated to finishing it completely.

If you are interested please respond with some information about yourself. Such as:

What you are skilled at.
    Your dedication level.
    Your time available.
    What you would enjoy doing.
    Any other information that you think is relevant.

What I REALLY need is a talented, (or just ok lol) spriter. I can not make sprites / tittle screens / OW sprites / tile sets to save my life. If you are capable of any of those things please let me know!

Other positions include:

Mappers.
    scripters.
    spriters.
    Someone who can implement the DNS.
    tile insertions.
    storyline creators.
    OW spriters.

People who are already on the team include:
    Flugmerkur. Scripter, storyline, mapper.
    Vinny Storyline.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    I wouldn't mind helping with the storyline, Trainer modding, Adding pokemon maybe maps if you can tell me what you want.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2017
    I wouldn't mind helping with the storyline, Trainer modding, Adding pokemon maybe maps if you can tell me what you want.

By trainer modding do you mean sprites?
    Also, could you post some of your maps you have made please. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Well I will make a map for you if you want, (I don't have any currently with me.) and I can edit the pokemon a trainer uses and how they behave.

Back