• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Granite! (Pokemon Granite)

Shucklin

Punch in the Meowth!
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Team Granite

Welcome to the Team Granite page. This team is devoted to the production of Pokemon Granite, a hack of Pokemon Emerald. Since I was a little boy I have always wanted to create my own Pokemon game, and when I discovered hacking 2 years ago, that dream now had a chance of becoming a reality. While looking through some discussion threads on this site, I noticed that many people don't think that a good-quality fakemon hack could be produced. I have set out to prove them wrong. My goal is to create a hack that not only I am satisfied with, but the people of this community is satisfied with as well. Hack of the year hacks have set the bar for me to beat, and I respect them all, except for Pokemon Ice, which was a severe disappointment, and I will not let that happen again (unless I have no support).

If you happened to drop on by my progressing hacks page, you can tell that we are in dire need of some help. Now, my fellow teammates so far may be beginning hackers, but it does not mean that we have not tried some things out. I do have alot planned out in the content portion, I just need that to be put into play. There are some things we can do, but we are in dire need of someone that can do any of these skills:

Overworld spriting
    In-battle spriting
    Graphics

(If you are good at anything else or just have good ideas, you can apply also)

Current Team members:
    Me
    Turterra
    Pikakitten

Current projects:
    Pokemon Granite
    (If successful, I may make a variant hack using a DS rom or a Firered/Leafgreen rom)

Form:
    Skills:
    Proof of work (absolutely need for the stated jobs):
    Past experience:
    Preferred way of contact (I have unlimited texting):
    Time zone (if it matters to you):

Last edited:

Shucklin

Punch in the Meowth!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    C'mon guys try and help! Im drowning in tears here!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
    Well I wouldn't want you to cry me a river now
    would I? (We seem to have enough water here on Earth already)
    Tell me what you need and i'll whip it up
    How do you know you can trust me?
    You really can't
    but i have been hacking for 2-3 years now so if you need help i'm right here on PC from about 4 Pm-8 Pm(ish maybe til 9 sometimes)
    Good Luck!

Sincerely yours
    ~PikakittenX

Years
  • Skills:Scripter
    Proof of work:I'll send you if you want
    Past experience:I have been studying about pokemon hacking for 11 months and trying new ideas.
    Preferred way of contact:skype:haibara95:email:[email protected]
    Time zone:I'm from Philippines,the same time zone as Hong Kong

Note:(I'm also a beginner)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    I can really only Beta test, or use Advanced Map. If you want the help :$ I'm in the same time zone as Toronto.

Back