• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team HG

Years
    This is my team:

Place: Omgeving Goldenrod City
    Badges: 3

bayleef Lv. 22

Nature:Quiet
    Item: Miracle seed
    Moveset:
    *Tackel
    *Razor Leaf
    *Magic Leaf
    *Cut

pigdeotto Lv.22

Nature:Brave
    Item: Geen
    Moveset:
    *Tackel
    *Twister
    *Gust
    *Quick Attack

sandslash Lv.23

Nature:Adamant
    Item:Geen
    Moveset:
    *Headbutt
    *Crush Claw
    *Dig
    *Rock Tomb

slowpoke Lv.25

Nature:Rash
    Moveset:
    *Confusion
    *Yawn
    *Headbutt
    *Surf

venonat Lv.21

Nature:Naive
    Moveset:
    *Confusion
    *PoisonPowder
    *Foresight
    *Supersonic

flareon Lv.25

Nature:Rash
    Moveset:
    *Ember
    *Tackle
    *Fire Blast
    *Quick Attack

So do you have any tips??

Last edited:

crazygoalie13

DarkBlaze
    Years
    If you're not particularly attatched to Venonant, I advise dropping it, and replacing it with a fire pokemon, like growlithe. I'd also advise putting in a rock pokemon, like Geodude, or maybe a Rhyhorn/Larvitar later on in the game. But yeah, you lack a fire pokemon, because as far as i can see, if you come up against a grass pokemon, you don't have anything.

FerretFox41

OOH... SHINY...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    But yeah, you lack a fire pokemon, because as far as i can see, if you come up against a grass pokemon, you don't have anything.
    Except for, you know, his Pidgeotto...

Like he said, if you're not too attached to that Venonat, I'd let it go. Honestly, there are much better Pokemon you can have than a Venonat. If you have a little time on your hands, you can Voltorb Flip for an Ekans or an Abra, or, hey, even a Dratini.

Or, you could get a Drowzee down on the Route below Goldenrod City, or a Nidoran up on the route above Goldenrod.

Other than that, your team looks pretty good.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    Honestly I would've taught cut to a rattata that you would use as an HM slave. That's what I do. It's still good though, and I would suggest either fire, rock, or psychic, maybe even dragon, over venonat.

Back