• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team ideas for a Storm silver playthrough (Soul Silver Rom Hack)

Years
  • Hey everybody,

So I'm trying to plan ahead on this new run I planned on storm silver. So a little background, it's been a few months since I played pokemon and this rom hack interested me. I played Drayano hacks before (I had a blast playing Blaze Black 1 and 2) so I'm pretty excited. The idea is that these hacks are self contained and all mons are attainable, the moves have also been edited to match current meta. The trainers now use more competitive sets as well. And there are additional encounters with champs from hoenn and sinnoh region. So I'm hoping to get a real diverse team, so so far I got this:

https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-t...phlosion+swampert+salamence+magnezone+gallade

This is based on a cyndaquil starter choice. Thoughts? What can I change? I really wanted to run a smeargle for judgement shenanigans but then it might make the team weaker so idk xD

Looking for some solid feedback!

Back