• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

soulkaze

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    I'm quite new, could I join, I'm learning how to character sprite, I just wanna join to get good experience, etc.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    Yes, of course you can join, could i see some of your work? Also, what do you mean by Character sprite, the OW's or the sprite that you see in battles and stuff, I need both XD

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    okkkkkk...... he's my team:
    typhlosion
    poliwrath
    aggron
    starraptor
    sceptile
    dragonite

I'm playing Shiny Gold on the VBA and i've realized that Zel did a really good job on this hack; But ours will be better!!

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    You do realise you were fine to have 2 hen 4s, the only 1 applies only to non team members. If you are any good with graphics could you make me a banner for the newsletter?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hmm... I dont remeber letting Spirit Crystal on there
    anyways take it down
    Its over

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    anyways take it down
    Its over

What Why...? I was looking forward to playing it!!!

k, keep me updated. Hope your friend put that vid up in the end :)
    heh.... unfortunatly he hasn't yet.... So i'm experementing with different backgrounds to see which one fits best with the Raikou and all.

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
    ●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•● said:
    So am i in? xD
    off topic : @Shiny : I'll crack your pc some day dude!!

Lool, good luck with that, and yes you are in (for some reason...) Wait a minute, you dont even hack anymore XD

war rock exe said:
    What Why...? I was looking forward to playing it!!!

heh.... unfortunatly he hasn't yet.... So i'm experementing with different backgrounds to see which one fits best with the Raikou and all.

Good luck, i look forward to seeing it :)

Nintendork15 said:
    anyways take it down
    Its over

K will do Sam, I thought you asked me to put it up in the first place, and another thing, you said to me the other day that it was back, or was i confused...

@everyone else: Dont forget that we have started hacking, PM's to remind people will be going around shortly

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Lool, good luck with that, and yes you are in (for some reason...) Wait a minute, you dont even hack anymore XD

Good luck, i look forward to seeing it :)

K will do Sam, I thought you asked me to put it up in the first place, and another thing, you said to me the other day that it was back, or was i confused...

@everyone else: Dont forget that we have started hacking, PM's to remind people will be going around shortly

Ill help with GT if you want
    I just dont want spirit crystal up tehre coz it fails

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    HHH Reporting for duty check your pm leader im never on PokeCommunity so i shall pm you my msn so u can send me the work there

Back