• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team justice warriors

Pokemon Trainer Ethan1

Best Friends
Years
  • Team Justice Warriors

Introduction: why hello there it's ethan again presenting you my second hack idea. my first idea i felt that it wasn't appealing that it pulled nobody, so i came up with a idea after watch the pokemon kyruem and the swords of justice. i hope this team will be successful as i won't give or quit it's 120% devoted to this hack anybody will be accepted i don't judge were going to have fun a create a bond of hacking and maybe this will give you enough inspiration to make your own hack, with that being said let's get to the hack.

Rom Base: Name: pokemon Secret Sword hack of fire red or ruby(still debating)

Storyline: your a twelve year old boy from freshwater town named after the warrior pokemon keldeo saved their town from.brink of destruction bringing land a water to the town, but one day your life changes when you come home from running a arrand for your mom. keldeo has been heard to sense danger out of nowhere keldeo appears before you with egg and intrusts it to you because he has a feeling that you maybe the one to restore peace in the region right before you can blink keldeo dissappears as your journey begins

Features:
    -starter is baby keldeo
    -new team pyro
    -met the three warrior pokemon throughout the game
    -2 new regions
    -pokemon from gens 1-5 (maybe six)
    - new event grand championship

Positions:
    -a few scripters
    -title screen
    -tile inserters
    -mappers
    -co-leader

Ending note:
    any suggestions to improve this game would be fine just drop me a vm or post what you guys want in the game

the team so far:
    ethan(who is that guy?) spriter,mapper and trainer sprites

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    I can do the tile inserting and also a bit of scripting. Private message me and i will tell you my email.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    I can help you out with basic scripting sprites mapping tilesets and any f aspect of the game trainers learnset tms whatever just let me know in a pm. very eager to work on something right now

Back