• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Maelstrom

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
    Years
    Welcome to Team Maelstrom!

Team Info:
    Team Maelstrom will focus on Pokemon Maelstrom at first which is going to be a hack of FireRed, then once that is completed, we will branch off into different games. Pokemon Maelstrom is focused on the GSC gang (Gold, Kris, and Silver, but this may change to a different trio) traveling to a new region (havent thought of a name yet) and catching the pokemon there (which will most likely be ones already released and a couple of fakemon). The ROM-Base will either be MasterofPuppet's Rom-Base or Mitchel1's Rom-Base (or we may try to create our own).

Positions Needed:
    Spriter: I can sprite but I would like someone as either a backup spriter/full time spriter
    Script Editor: I can edit text but I am not that good with events just yet...
    Extra Mapper: I am a mapper, that is where my hacking skills are abundant
    OverWorld Editor/Tile Maker: I cant make tiles worth crap, the only thing i can make is very crappy statues, and I can make OW's, but i\I perfer not to
    Anyone with ASM knowledge that can shed some light on this hack.

Application:
    Spoiler:

Current Team:
    Me (Saxisai) - Mapper, Spriter, Storyboard director

*This is my second time trying to put a team together so I hope someone responds this time*

Last edited:

JY

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Name: JY
    Position(s) applying for: Mapper, Backup Spriter
    Proof of work: Umm, I'll edit the post when I have 15 posts. Then you can see my maps.
    Contact info: [email protected]
    Anything Else: Nothing else.

lazinicki

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    i would help but my skills arnt the best as they go into behind the senes stuff like traniers, mart, text, and map editing so if you want helpp you can email me but i dont think id be that useful
    [email protected]

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Name: Ichiro
    Position(s) applying for: Mapper
    Proof of work: will edit later with screen shots
    Contact info: [email protected]
    Anything Else: I am currently working on my own hack and will show screen hots, prefer mapping but can also edit pokemon, evolutions, trainers and other stuff.
    email me and ill send you some proof.
    also an amateur at scripting

Last edited:

Father Ash

Born from the fire.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Name: Father Ash
    Position(s) applying for: Mapper, Scripter, Back-Up Spriter
    Proof of work: Upload soon. Not at my PC at moment.
    Contact info: Gimme a slap at [email protected]
    Anything Else: I like cheez? Also if you're gonna use one of those two ROMbases I'd go fro MOP's.

Saxisai

Years
    wow guys, sorry i havent been on for a while, for the guys who havent shown any work, upload some and ill think about putting you guys in, but for now, JY, if you want to be a part of the team still, your in~

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    sorry but have you really seen JY's work you should atleast say to him he needs to improve and VM them because they propably forget about looking at it again and its me con-11 hi!

Saxisai

Years
    sorry but have you really seen JY's work you should atleast say to him he needs to improve and VM them because they propably forget about looking at it again and its me con-11 hi!

I emailed them all lol, and hi Con, long time no talk! how has your hack been turning out?

Back