• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma *rebirth*

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • That's right, we're back and better than ever, and this time, no rudeness between members, so sit back and relax because it's time for you to be PWND.

Right now, we are using the ranking system, so that every 10 battles you win you go up a rank, with Magma leader being the highest. You will start out as a grunt, and you can only battle other people of the same rank as you.

The possible ranks that you can get are in the order they are listed:
    Grunt
    Grunt Op.(operative)
    Op. Executive
    Assistant Leader
    Magma Leader

Members-Ranks
    ~Kazaam~-Grunt Op.(1)
    ZERO LOVE-Grunt Op.
    Rock_lee-Grunt
    artful_one-Grunt
    PsydragonTrainer-Grunt
    SoulEater-Grunt
    Dragonzilla25-Grunt

You guys can start battling each other whenever you want, I can't because ZERO isn't on currently.

Last edited:

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • Lol, the main post looks BORING and not complete, please add some more stuff and please add how much ranks there are and which ;).

Well, count me in... I need to practice more, tho... Guess I'll train here...

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Alright, sounds good, I already had agood start today, so I guess it's a date.

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
  • May i join Team magma i am currently building a team of Assorted Types :) (No legendarys)

please pm as im not on the forum alot im busy on other things

I also plan on coming on more soon as i egt a good team

Last edited:
    Back