• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma & Team Aqua

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Is it just me or do they remind you of bloods and crips..
    what's this about?...
    Then I think If I ever wanted to be a blue hooded character in pokemon (hypathetically speaking)
    I would probably get jumped by magma.
    Then again I'd probably wear red because red is nicer than blue (jacket wise) (unless it's a dark blue--or a blue green)
    *rambles on*

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    ROTFLOL@The thread! My mom and I thought the same thing when we watched Gaining Groudon. Yea they are completely like bloods and crips those episodes where very intereresting, curious are those the only episodes that featured them?

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    I play against them in my Emerald game. didn't see the episode. rarely watch pokemon

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Of course there simlair to bloodz and cripz because there always fighting each other and there like the same colors;

Aqua = Blue(Cribs)

Magma = Red(Bloods)

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    I really like the outfits they wear. Especially the guys with the cute hoodies and everything. I want to wear that.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Try not to double post.

Anyway, Magma's outfits are better than Aqua's.

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    how did I double post? I don't know what you're talking about

Back