• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    highly doubt it I haven't fought in like 3 weeks, I did terrible against richard (worse then normal) and supermandudekid owned me.

see you on wifi though? you can DC if you want.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    did you get that metagross off the wi-fi trading forum?

EDIT: i'm doing pretty good for now XD tied for pokemon. <3 that I killed the tangrowth.

EDIT2: i'll probly lose, i'm runnign out of power, if I get DC'd you auto win kay?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    You know what C dog. I want to have a battle with you to test my new team. Seeing as how I haven't had any wi-fi for a while I have had time to train. Oh, and the next time you spam up my thread I will get you banned just like I did Shinybreloom. I made the rules and if you don't like them start your own team and make different rules. Also, you beat me once "badly" and only because I was such a noob then.

i beat you twice. don't tell me you forget.

and i admit i overreacted but you have to mention in bold letters that your clan/team dont play with sleep clause(say something like "no sleep clause: you're allowed to put more than one pokemon asleep at a time". sleep clause is not mentioned in your rules but most people would assume it's there just because it's standard, so it would be better for everybody that you mention it in the rules.

and i would battle you but i'm currently training some pokemon also. i havent been active on PC much lately because of it.

Years
    I only battled you once. I just checked my pal pad. And if someone wants to battle anyone here they should check the first post. If they see something that's there or "isn't" there then that's why I put it there or "didn't" put it there.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    I only battled you once. I just checked my pal pad. And if someone wants to battle anyone here they should check the first post. If they see something that's there or "isn't" there then that's why I put it there or "didn't" put it there.

then you didn't save. it only records if you come out of wifi, and save your game. i beat you twice. check your old challenge thread to refresh your memory, if you want. :/ i recall it and i didn't even check my pal pad.

checking my pal pad i beat you twice, last time on jul.26, 2007. not even a month ago.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    then you didn't save. it only records if you come out of wifi, and save your game. i beat you twice. check your old challenge thread to refresh your memory, if you want. :/ i recall it and i didn't even check my pal pad.

checking my pal pad i beat you twice, last time on jul.26, 2007. not even a month ago.

You're SPAMming up the freaking thread AGAIN! Now I'm starting to get pissed at you man, why in the name of god would it matter if you've beaten once or twice? Well: Woohoo and stuff if you did beat him twice, so can you sleep well this night then?

And Akuchiki; it would be better if you / we make a new main post by editing a lot of stuff, and therefor also the rules because Sleep clause and everything on makes it more fun to battle IMO as well. But on the other hand, if someone has extra rules to add they can just say that and if the opponent agrees it's all good as well I presume.

Well, I'm ready to battle once again, so let's get it started!

Back