• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma

anemos

Insomniac
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    read page 44.... i just got back from vacation.. ooka, please check your pms on your "abandoned" account.

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
  • Wow...I leave unexpectedly for 2 months and I come back to find so much drama going on... I...I don't know what to say... Well, I know this is to late but...goodbye ooka...You'll be missed for sure...

And remember...there will always be a spot for you on this battle forum no matter what people say.

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
  • Yeah im back. I just got my new DS today. I was so stunned when my brother broke it that I just dropped pokemon altogether. I got lucky because I was trading my pokemon to a new pokemon diamond because my old one was splitting in half sort of. So I still have my precious pokemon. I'll be battling again toomorow!

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
  • I wish I could right now! But I'm in a boarding school where there is a proxy that blocks all internet access past 9:30 PM. Well I'm on this site because I'm using a proxy avoider lol. But I still haven't figured out how to do that with a DS.i.i

So I'll be on toomorow all day if you want to battle me! I will be extra creaky and rusty, so you might open a can of whoop-ass on me. =D

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
  • k cool see ya toomorow! I'll practice against my brother toonight. But im not sure if it will help much...He dosent' have a clue what it means to EV train. But worst of all, he uses a Blissey as a special attack sweeper. 0.o.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Um, I'm in Team Rocket genius, and this group is dead, go find some other clan to destroy.

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
  • I know just talkin bout the other guys dnt worry already destroyed Team Earth now Four Element Gym is mine

Back