• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team mascot?

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
    Who, if you had a pick a single Pokemon from your team, would be the team mascot/captain/leader/etc.? For me, it'd definitely be my Lucario. <3

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Depends on which team...

Normal Team it would have to be Houndoom, It is my favourite pokemon and was my first beautifully IV'd pokemon that I bred

Themed Team it would be Kingdra, when the rain is on, nothing can get in his way (except for a certain pink blob grrr)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Electivire. Not only is it one of my favorite 4th gen Pokémon but its IVs are also absolutely beautiful and quite many of my battles have ended in an Electivire sweep. That, or my Starmie thanks to its general awesomeness and because no one expects it to be holding a Choice Scarf.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    hmmm... that's a tough one 'cuz I'm running several types of themed teams. I love my Raikou, he just looks so slick!

And yea... Angelic Diablo.... that Kingdra hurts a lot!

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
    I have a lot of choices. >.< Mine would most likely be Espeon, because I love Espeon. :3 If not Espeon, it would be either Jirachi or Dragonite because they're cute.

It's hard to choose, because my two favorite types of Pokemon are Fire and Psychic.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    *Looks around* Hehehe! ^^;
    I have a lot of choices also, with my Flygon, Kyogre, Latias, Milotic, Azelf and Empoleon... but probably Empoleon for me.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Elusive, wrong forum for that, go to Simple Questions and Answers thread in Strategies and Movesets, and Im changing mine to a Natu, because I like it for no apparent reason.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Gengar forever, the savior of all my competitive battles. Never made a single miss with Focus Blast and Thunder.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    weavile hands down 1 of my fav pokes and strongest I destroyed my bros whole team w/ it:)

Not such a great achievement if your Bro's kinda newbish to competitive play O_O

Weavile is the devil himself! He murders Gengar without Focus Sash

Back