• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Masterz

Should I add pokemon from the second generation(jhoto)?

• Yes(if yes then tell me which ones you would like, you can list 5)

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No(if no then tell me why not?)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    i'll make any banners you want. I've been working with photoshop for years now so I'm preety good at it all

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    if you need any banners go on my request thread here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=201094

alright thanks, but i dont think im going to need a banner for now because someone is making a banner already. But maybe later, if i need one i'll let you know.

Mods if you see this post please ask the adm or whoever, make it so i can see who voted on my poll. I have tried messaging one, but nothing.
    -PEPITO1O1O

PLEASE JOIN PEOPLE!
    Thanks =D
    -PEPITO1O1O

Last edited by a moderator:

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
    Ok here are some problems the maps they don't have any tile errors but they don't look natural you should fix that and also its not a good idea to have the starter pokemon already evovled you should make them different and I'm not meaning to offened you but its something you should work on so how about some help

Field I want to work in:Advanced mapping and sprting
    Past Experience (If none, that's still ok just say "None"):Working in Pokemon thunderstone
    Contact E-mail & AIM (If you have AIM):[email protected]

I have proof too but only for mapping because my computer broke down so I made these maps fast but I lost all my sprites so

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Ok here are some problems the maps they don't have any tile errors but they don't look natural you should fix that and also its not a good idea to have the starter pokemon already evovled you should make them different and I'm not meaning to offened you but its something you should work on so how about some help

Field I want to work in:Advanced mapping and sprting
    Past Experience (If none, that's still ok just say "None"):Working in Pokemon thunderstone
    Contact E-mail & AIM (If you have AIM):[email protected]

I have proof too but only for mapping because my computer broke down so I made these maps fast but I lost all my sprites so

alright well im doing some mapping right now, i dont think i need a mapper(probably i do but, ill let you know). And if you want to sprite go to where it says if you want to sprite, and do as it says please.
    And the pokemon evolved to vaporeon, flareon, and jolteon is part of the storyling, besides i don't really think it will make a difference if people get them evolved or evolve them later.(I hope this part didn't sound mean, because if it did i'm sorry. Im sick right now and i cant think straight.)
    Oh and i saw you made some badges(they look cool by the way) so could, if you can, make 8 badges for the hack. Oh and if your going to make them just make the first one for now(the gym leader is going to be a grass type gym leader)

The-Great-Falkner

Years
    Ye sure I'll get right on it oh and thanks :)

Edit:I finished them take a look

Edit2: Just to let you now I can do this thing where you get most of the real DP tiles if you want it?

Last edited:

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Ye sure I'll get right on it oh and thanks :)

Edit:I finished them take a look

Edit2: Just to let you now I can do this thing where you get most of the real DP tiles if you want it?

alright well i LOVE the hero and rival sprite, but dont like the heroine that much.
    And the D/P tiles thing how do you get them cuz i have been thinking of putting them in instead of the fire red tiles.

The-Great-Falkner

Years
    1.Done I finished v2 of the heroine if you don't like it then I'll make another one.
    2.I'm gonna start working the DP and patch it to you k?

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    1.Done I finished v2 of the heroine if you don't like it then I'll make another one.
    2.I'm gonna start working the DP and patch it to you k?

AWESOME, it came out GREAT.
    I was wondering if you knew how to make OW.
    And if i use that patch that you give me will i loose the areas that i have already mapped?

The-Great-Falkner

Years
    Ok so 1.Thanks glad you think so :) 2.Sorry no I don't 3. It didn't work so no patch but yes thats what would happend 4. if you need anymore sprting or any help with mapping contact me :)

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
    Years
    Ok so 1.Thanks glad you think so :) 2.Sorry no I don't 3. It didn't work so no patch but yes thats what would happend 4. if you need anymore sprting or any help with mapping contact me :)

Ok well i were to send you a patch of what i already have, then you insert the D/P tiles like that, do you think i could still keep the maps, or will that not work?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back