• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Meteor.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021

Team Name:

Team Meteor~

Introduction:

Well, this is a team thread fro thorn 96, since, for some reason, his team threads haven't gotton accepted. But, I'm apart of his team, and was happy to make one for him!

This team thread is for Pokémon: Fiery Meteor Version, Pokémon Sinnoh Adventures, and possibly some other hacks! We have a descent team, but hope for it to grow. And with that, please enjoy the thread.

Application Form:

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

Current Team Members:

Leaders:
    ~thorn96
    ~Me

OW spriters:
    ~thorn96

Trainer Spriters:
    ~Bamachi

Tile spriters:
    ~Aquila

Tile inserters:
    ~Aquila

Mappers:
    ~thorn96
    ~Me

Scripters:
    ~thorn96
    ~Me
    ~Hackimon12

Beta Testers:
    ~Bamachi

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    He said you aren't on the team yet because you haven't replied back to him. :/
    I'll add you when he notifies me. ;P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, PM him telling him that the thread is up, and that you want to be a scripter. ;P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Dude, follow the rules, and use the application form. Also, I'm pretty sure me and thorn96 can edit scripts fine by ourselves.
    So, in other words, no, you cannot join, until you use the application form.

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    could join

Skills:i can do tiles,maps,some scripts
    Proof of work:i'll attach a map with hacked tiles i made
    Past experience:??
    Contact information yahoo messenger or email

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    1. That's a very basic..and very bad edit of Pallet Town. There are also tile errors.
    2. Those aren't even inserted tiles, those are Nintendo's regular ones.
    3. Those palettes on the lab are horrible.
    4. I don't even no if you CAN script, since you haven't posted proof.
    And finally, 5. I can't let you join unless you answer the past experience in the form.

I can't let you join because of those 5 reasons above. Sorry.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm sorry Windwos, I'm afraid I can't let you join, 'cause the map isn't very good. :<

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    WHOA this thread has been up for a while. Hey, Pichu, you can add Hackimon...

BTW I agree with ur decision to turn down all those other dudes. I'm gonna lay down the law and say
    that you have to use the application form. And Pichu, few typos in the first post. And here's a hack I want
    you to add to the hacks we're working on: Fire Red Spoof. The link's in my sig, and alpha 1 is coming out soon.
    Also, I'll PM Bamachi to tell him the thread is up! YAY!!!!

Oh, and another BTW: We do need another scripter. I'm only a novice, and though I'm learning, it'll take a while!
    And though I agree that the palettes on that dude's (forgot the name) map where terrible, we still need a tiler. Don't add him though!

Whew. <breathes>

Edit:
    windwos said:
    Ok sorry for your time(Walks away whith head down)

That map's pretty good, but we just don't need another mapper. Sorry...

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Name: Aquila
    Skills: Tile editing and mapping.
    Past experience: Hack below(didn't go very well)
    Proof:
    Team Meteor.

Trees and house made by me.
    Hoping to improve my tiling-skills further

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Was just waiting for your word of approval. ;3
    Welcome to the team Aquila! :D

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    Hey, Pichu, can you add one of my hacks to the list? It's called the Sinnoh Adventures.

Yeah, I hear T (now known as Shadows) was making a hack by the same name, but I also heard he abandoned it.

Well? PLEASE?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Sure. :3

Also, just so you know, I'll be in New Jersey for 3 weeks, and may have less computer access.
    We leave tomorrow.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    Have fun in New Jersey! Oh, BTW, I need some encouragement people. Srry if that sounds
    weird, but I'm tempted to quit hacking for RPG Maker XP. But it's not definate, seeing as I
    can't work out how to index sprites for RPG. So people, let's get busy and get some sprites
    and scripts ready! I'll PM Bamachi to see if he's got the Trainer Sprites he promised me,
    but we also need some tiles, scripts, and most importantly, IDEAS. So who else is a good
    idealist?

And Aquila, as I just said, we need tiles. Can you make some FRLG format tiles of the DPP
    Pokemon Center and Pokemart? Plus, we need fresh houses. Not urgent though. Have a crack at it!

(breaths)

Back