• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Mewtwo's Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamp

back
    Years
    Team Mewtwo's Legend

Introduction:
    Hello there! :D I'm Judai Yuki. In this Team, We are gonna Make this Rom Hack that is gonna be Based around a Pokemon that Most Non-Pokemon Fans should know "Mewtwo" and you maybe asking yourself saying "Why did this Person Base this Game on a Pokemon?" well because I wanted to make a Rom Hack Based on one of My Favourite Pokemon's of All Time! Also I Already have thought of the Storyline long ago :P. For those, Who are Wondering "Why did this Person Create a Team Thread?" Well for Obvious Reasons, I can't make a Rom Hack Alone since I'm not good at it at all but i'm Pretty Much sure that there are other People here that have Different "Talents" in Rom Hacking and are just Better than me Overall. Well Enough about the Intro Let's go to the Plot! :D

Storyline:
    Long ago, There was Pokemon that took over a Region called "Sunduos" It's name was Mewtwo due to the Amount of Powers that it was given in Creation that it can Destroy Large Groups of Rebellion Forces without even a Single HP Drop. Now, Let's meet our Hero/Heroine and there names are Leo/Amber who live in a Poor Town Called "Violet Park Town" that are now able to Embark on a New Adventure to Become the Pokemon League Champion but all of a Sudden your Dad tells you that "Sunny Hill Town" is gonna be Vaporized by Mewtwo who wants to Replace that Town with A New Town that Only Pokemon's could live in without Any Human's able to Disturb them. The Hero Rushes to the Town which is Right Above "Violet Park Town" without even a Second thought but then he Runs into A Wild Gyarados that is Blocking his Path so What do you think is gonna Happen Next Time? Find Out When we play the Hack! :D

The Rom Hack:
    This Rom Hack is a Base of Pokemon Firered and the Rom Hack is called Pokemon Mewtwo's Legend. This Hack is gonna Feature some stuffs like: Some Pokemon's from Gen 4/5, Some Pokemon's have been Altered like Gyarados being Water/Dragon etc., Easy/Hard Mode, Some Moves from Gen 4/5 and Much More Stuffs to come. :D

What i'm Looking for:
    3X Mapper
    3X Scripter
    2X Trainer Spriter
    2X OW Spriter
    1X ASM Hacker
    2X Tiler
    2X Beta Tester's
    2X Alpha Tester's
    1X Music hacker

Application Form:
    Name:
    Skill(s):
    Time Zone:
    Contact Info:
    Your Dedication for the Project:
    Past Experience:

Members:
    Judai Yuki (Leader,Beta/Alpha Tester,and Sometimes Backup)

Well that's All Folks! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    okay i can do basic scripting, i do sprites, very creative.
    I can edit tilesets, do mapping, overworld sprites, pokemon stats moves, learnsets evolutions.
    just about any aspect of the game.
    its 12:16 pm where im at right now i live in tijuana
    Ive worked on various hacks in the past, have pne called pokemon mxsty and are currently working on a solo project on spare time, so yeah. PM me if you are interested.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Name: Gourang

Timezone:
    GMT +5.5

Availability:
    Alot

Skills:
    Beta Testing, Alpha Testing and Basic Spriting

Proof of Work:
    Have not worked on ROMs that were released yet but I am good

Status